What are your weekend plans

There’s no F1 this weekend and no New Zealand rugby so I will have a good gaming weekend. Just want to play Assassin’s Creed Odyssey the whole weekend.

3 Likes

Nice!

I want to try and progress towards beating Nioh 2.

Other than that, doing some birthday shopping as my wife and son’s birthday next week. We were supposed to have a family photo shoot this weekend but fever blisters look ugly.

2 Likes

Gaming some Far Cry, turning my phone off and not interacting much
Trying to plan what foooooooooooood to make this weekend

2 Likes

Same thing as always

5 Likes

I am in the bushveld, cooking marshmallows over a fire :fire:

7 Likes

Repaired my wife’s gamecube controller on saturday which had massive drift on the analog stick, replaced the analog unit with an all metal one from from a playstation controller.

6 Likes

Decided me and my son need some bonding time so we’re headed to Pipe Trail for a hike, probably early Sunday morn.

4 Likes

Today is rugby day and tomorrow we are taking one of our dogs for a walk in Hartbeespoort and will get my parents there for lunch.

3 Likes

Where can you walk in Hartebeespoort?

2 Likes

https://www.facebook.com/paolipet/

2 Likes

But why only one?

4 Likes

Job number 2 (game testing), outriders demo, valheim, eve online and family time. And just like that the weekend is over :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

The two rescued dogs stay at home unfortunately. The reason is that one of them not only gets really car sick but she gets really scared when leaving the house and we don’t want to leave her on her own. :slight_smile:

We do take them all for walks here at the park area in our complex but for this one we’ll just take the oldest one.

2 Likes

We are not going anymore. Will go in 2 weeks. My sister may have covid and she’s staying with my parents currently.

So will take my wife out for lunch somewhere.

2 Likes

Aww I hope your sister is ok!

Lets see, I worked yesterday 9 - 3, got home had a 30min rest then started helping with the prepping of the meat for pies.
Today finished the pie meat and vacuum sealed the bags. Now I have 1 duvet in the washing machine busy dyeing, have a pair of shorts and t-shirts after that, that needs to be dyed a different colour.

also started baking dog treats - hopefully I can get at least 4kgs done

3 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Cape people are so fortunate with their natural beauty.

2 Likes

Totally agree, one of the most beautiful places in the country!

1 Like

My heart still belongs to the Drakensberg.

1 Like