What does your gaming space look like?

GUYSS!!!

We need to have a serious talk. I think I will be hosting a seminar soon and all of you MUST attend.

3 Likes

5 Likes

PC Setup

Console(s) Setup

9 Likes

Wow. That looks like a gamer’s paradise! The cable management must be hell though…

3 Likes

i’ve given up on cable management, if i play 3 hours a week in total then its alot

3 Likes

Yes Flex, I’m another of those case on the floor losers.

7 Likes

my current setup

7 Likes

Not staying in our own place so the setup is currently temporary.

5 Likes

This is my space currently.

5 Likes

Loving the retro mousepad!

1 Like

No dark mode?? My eyes!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Unusual dual monitor setup there. Does that give you Picture-in-Picture capabilities? :grinning:

8 Likes

And there I was wondering about left or right. Maybe I should’ve asked front or back?

3 Likes

A bit difficult to get a nice pic, my back is to the wall and then my desk faces the living room. There is another desk to my right, also with 2 screens and stuff, which is my wife’s PC but I didn’t take a pic because it is too busy/messy.

4 Likes

This is mine, and yes flex, my case is also on the floor…

7 Likes

HULK!! looks great

LOL!

I don’t use dark mode anywhere.

2 Likes

your setup and space wins. Love it.

2 Likes

Floors are bad, as stated, but I’m not too strict against it if you clean the dust out on a regular basis. That being said, carpeted floors are death!

I have personally witnessed two PSUs literally spew smoke in my life, both were from PCs in carpeted offices, one on the floor directly, the other on a desk. I always got zapped from static electricity in there.