What does your gaming space look like?

Sheesh, maybe find something NICE in the picture :joy:

3 Likes

Can’t help it’s the first thing I saw

1 Like

I know that feeling. Myne is net so fokken koud

This is my current little slice of gaming heaven:

Not the most tidy but it gets the job done.

7 Likes

My space has seen quite a few upgrades. I spent a lot of time on the layout the last few months. I managed to find a great desk for dirt cheap, a new bamboo top for the rig, and I also got rid of the consoles.

Now I just need to do some cable management and figure out the switch between rig and desk for keyboard, mouse and sound. At the moment there is an old coffee table I move into position and then drag the peripherals across.

All in all, I am stoked!

13 Likes

Are you a streamer slash content creator?

Euro Truck and American Truck Sims could benefit from that rig :blush:

2 Likes

Looking super slick @Oltman. What did you do with the consoles? And what’s the button box attached to the drawers for?

2 Likes

Thanks! Trying hard here to at least LOOK like I know what I am doing!

Sold the XBOX to my nephew for such a low price it was nearly free. THe PS4 is on the TV to watch some blu-rays and The kids are playing Racthet and Clank.

Its for in game racing settings, TC, ABS, etc. I am not using it much now, but it will be handy when I get to more advanced racing with changing conditions. Right now it is “hanging” from the drawer. I want to mount it still.

I have everything to become one, but right now it just has not played out like that… yet! About to start an iRacing series: “Journey to A license”. But rather than LIVE I want to record the races with a replay in a PIP window. Like Dave Cam :wink:

6 Likes

NICE! I much prefer that approach honestly, but that’s just me and my preferences. Also, upload 'em to teh YouTubes :wink:

1 Like

I am now comfortable showing it off…

9 Likes

Looks good!

Thank you.

Its my gaming corner of my room. Waiting on my pc that will go in my dining room. This is also kinda my altar as well to anubis and sekhmet.

Not sure if they like to be propped by a tv lol. I put led strips behind and under the table. Looks better in person

5 Likes