What does your gaming space look like?

Weird question, send me a picture of the joint between the wall and the roof - if there is even a hairline crack - it causes dust!

I painter’s mate my ceiling joints once every 6 months

1 Like

I live on the tenth floor and there is so much dust.

2 Likes

Come to the UK, very little dust here.

2 Likes

I live in Loeriesfontein, this town is effectively a desert.

1 Like

I live in Ballito, so our dust is sticky.

1 Like

Just damp :grin:

No dust when damp :slight_smile:

I’d always heard about PSUs crapping out and blowing smoke, but I had never seen it my whole life working with computers. That is, until a specific building with carpet. I saw two separate PSUs blow smoke in that office…

Thankfully they’re renovating, and it seems like they’re listening to me to NOT carpet it again (but these guys chance their minds depending on which direction the(ir) wind blows"

Redux

3 Likes

Omg everyone’s spaces are so clean.

I don’t like a cluttered desk. The same as how I don’t like my desktop having a million icons everywhere…

I don’t have a choice since I have no where else to put all these random things

Peer pressure works again to get a case up off of the floor.

2 Likes

It’s mainly just to get @Shrike to shut up! :laughing:

Also - the quality of the photos are ass. Not sure why.

Also, also - the Case (Left - Corsair Carbide Spec-03) and PS3 both prizes from MyGaming.

1 Like

Can’t argue with that logic!

Trust me, they start off like this and then end up a little bit different after a few days!

I have a lot of clutter on my desk top but no icons on my desktop :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

NECRO!!!

So the husband and I finally agreed on what desks to get that we both liked. Now he is also not hobbled in the corner any longer.

All my figures are now placed neatly on their own shelf.

11 Likes

Daai heater onder die tafel tho

die kamer is 'n yskas… dis nodig

2 Likes