What Gaming Services/Subscriptions are you signed up to?

I have none that I subscribe to currently - its just a luxury that I cant afford.

EA Access premier. Have had amazon prime and will likely renew it again at some point.

Dohc, I know this is an old post of yours but curious… is this through the Microsoft Rewards programme? Are you still using it and does it still work? And if so, how are you doing it? Every time I’ve tried to get on to MS Rewards it tells me Rewards are not available in my country. When I tried to beat it through a VPN connection, it tells me my account is not registered in a eligible country.

it still works but i havent gotten any rewards these past few months cause i havent had time to reach the goals/objectives (i just dont have enough time to play tbh)

the loophole i have is that i still actively use my 360 and the region for that console is still set to UK, so every once in a while when i sign into my 360 account with my vpn the rewards program pulls in those achievement data even if my xbone is set to uk or SA (that doesnt seem to matter) so i just keep the xbone on SA permanently. the last gamepass quest i successfully completed was i think about a year ago tbh.

i know the codes are used and expired but i still blurred it out, bad habit

2 Likes

Rumour: Ubisoft may be launching its own subscription service

We’ve already gotten our first major Ubisoft leak thanks to the untimely reveal of Ubisoft’s rollerblading game, Roller Champions. Now comes another, in the form of something called the “Ubisoft Pass Premium.”

While it’s no longer available to view online, those who poked around Ubisoft’s digital store apparently got a sneak peek at the Pass’s placeholder under Ubisoft’s “subscriptions.”

Considering Ubisoft’s generally strong line up of game franchises this could be a compelling option.

3 Likes

I see that Battlefield V has moved into the Basic Origin Access vault. Now the only 2 games exclusive to Premier are Fifa 19 and the “amazing” Anthem.

3 Likes

That’s very interesting. That makes Premier not worth it at all currently. Well in my opinion,

2 Likes

It appears to be just a 10 hour trial

2 Likes

Sounds like people are getting mixed results. It’s on Basic for some, while others still only get the 10-hour trial.

SEVERAL SECONDS LATER

It shows up as “included with Basic” for me.

3 Likes

One of the other differences I noticed now with Premier is that you get a bunch of DLC for games like BF1 and Need for Speed which is not included in the basic package. Not really enough to redeem Premier though.

3 Likes

I honestly don’t have enough time to game anymore, so as enticing as services like this are, I’ll only be wasting money. I’ve opted for “Pause a month” on the humble monthly now for the past 8 months or so, so I might as well fully cancel it. I also stopped my PS+ sub 2 months ago - luckily the free games are something I either don’t want or own on another platform.

2 Likes

Nope. Nothing.

1 Like

There are some really nice games on the new Xbox Game Pass for PC subscription. I’m struggling to decide which to play first: Prey, Guacamelee 2, Sunset Overdrive, Hellblade, Surviving Mars, Slay the Spire, Into the Breach.

Metro Exodus, Wolfenstein 2: Colossus would also be on this list if I had got round to playing the previous games already.

3 Likes

Must say the new uplay + is looking really promising

Apart from the pricing yes. I also want it.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s the problem but 225 a month isn’t bad

Depends. For people like you who can afford Cyberpunk CE it’s probably pocket change though. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Been saving a long time for it also might have to give up beer for the subscription

This is crossing moral boundaries. You never give up beer! @Murph agrees with me.

3 Likes

I know I love beer but alas if that’s the last thing then it must be so. At least it’s smokes before beer