What was the last movie that you watched?

Lord of the Rings return of the King, and every other LOTR and Hobbit movie for the last 2 weeks. and So ends the Saga re-watch

1 Like

watched daddy’s home 2, wasnt funny at all to be honest, first one had jokes that landed but not this one

I also watched it on Sunday and I’m surprised that people didn’t like it. I liked it quite a bit.

https://www.google.co.za/search?q=doctors+in+roodepoort&oq=doctors+in+roodepoort&aqs=chrome.0.0l6.5246j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Please click the link and make an appointment, as you may be ill…

But on a serious note, I’m glad you could enjoy it. I really wanted to like it, but there was not a lot I liked of the movie. Luckily tastes differ and we can have different opinions on movies.

1 Like

Haha :smiley:

I read a book last year that had a very similar premise. I love the idea. The movie is far from perfect but I enjoyed it from beginning to end.

Ghost Rider

Total Recall

unnamed%20(1)

Tries to be a natural disaster movie, a political thriller and a drama. It fails at all three.

1 Like

that was a shit movie, gerard butler is a B movie actor in my book.

I watched Bright on Netflix last night in 4K HDR goodness. It wasn’t quite what I expected - in many ways a typical cop movie but the added dimension of fantasy did make it interesting. I liked how they interpreted elves, orcs and magic into a modern world.

Joel Edgerton did a good job as the Orc cop.

1 Like

Maze Runner 1 and 2, pretty good, dont know why i never watched it.

1 Like

I can’t wait for no 3, I really like Dylan O’Brian - watched Teen wolf just cos of him.

the name of the movies sounded crap thats why i never bothered watching it, but im pretty surprised how good it is, it reminds me alot of the divergent movies.

1 Like

Yep same feel as those, you should have asked :stuck_out_tongue: Just dont watch American Assasin that he plays in - i couldnt stay awake during the movie.

Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle - 7/10
I enjoyed this more than I expected. I like the Rock when he does this kinda thing. I just cant take him seriously ever. It was awesome to see Jack Black and he stole the show for me.

The Greatest Showman - 9/10
Im glad they didnt tell the true tale of P.T Barnum - that would have not played well at all. He was an ass.
But the way they did it, was all brilliant. I loved each of the characters. I liked the fact that Zac Effron actually didnt play the fool/aka did the slapstick comedy - I think he can actually be a good actor but I cannot stand his slapstick/over acting for american comedy. Hugh Jackman was made for this role - he was brilliant from start to finish.

3 Likes

Also watched this the weekend and totally agree with you @Wyvern that Jack Black was brilliant.

1 Like

i watched Wonder. pretty god movie, i ofcourse cried my eyes out

1 Like

Atomic Blonde , was actually pretty good was not expecting much to be honest and was pleasently surprised, if you like spy type movies give it a watch

1 Like

the music was also pretty good dnt you think?

I swear that one song sounded like 99 red balloons in German, but yes.

1 Like

It is a German song.

2 Likes