What was the last movie that you watched?

i must say i like the german version better than the english one

1 Like

It’s just so much harder to sing along with though.

2 Likes

So true…

Yea I was also in tears from this movie!

and then while i was cleaning house i watched
The Maze Runner and its sequal, both of which remind me quite a lot of hunger games…

1 Like

Yep both are very similar, I enjoyed maze runner and cant wait to see the last one

watched a horror called turistas, josh duhamel is in there 6.5 out of 10.

Synopsis, people on holiday in brazil gets kidnapped and harvested for their organs (pretty graphic)

1 Like

I watched Jumanji. It was pretty damn good.

2 Likes

I tell everyone that. Wife and I went to the cinema with no (not even low) expectations of the movie and enjoyed it immensely. Definitely a sleeper hit of sorts.

Edit: Wow, that post was full of typos. Stupid smartphone keyboard and tired eyes…

2 Likes

definitely! and not just because I love Kevin Hart and The Rock, it really is a very entertaining movie

2 Likes

Watched Cloverfield Paradox this week. It was so bad - expected so much more… It turned out to be completely different to what I expected. The ending reminded me of Cabin in the Woods.
I see the Star Wars movies was added to Netflix. Think I should rewatch them.

1 Like

Watched Annihilation yesterday. Interesting movie. Different alien invasion type movie. Weird but interesting. Some parts will give you nightmares :grinning:

2 Likes

I also watched Annihilation yesterday. I must say that the trailer doesn’t do the movie justice. The trailer made me almost not watch it and yet I really enjoyed the movie. It was different than expected.

2 Likes

How do we talk about it on here without giving spoilers? Just wondering about that ending.

We do have spoiler tags here. I’d say create a new thread with big written in front: SPOILERS

And then still put the spoiler tags around it. [SPOILER] and then at the end [/ SPOILER] without the spaces. At least I think that’s how the spoiler tags work

1 Like

And here I struggled with the movie the whole time. I didn’t enjoy it at all

1 Like

Also watched The Greatest Showman like many of you have. It was good. Jackman and Effron were great. For me the movie felt a bit like ‘The Prestige’.
Really enjoyed it.

Than I also watched ‘Downsizing’. It was a little strange. Felt like it had a few political undertones or messages or something like that.

1 Like

Annihilation is on my wishlist. Wife doesn’t want to watch it with me, so I have to wait for an opportunity where I have time to watch a movie alone to watch it. :hear_no_evil::see_no_evil:

1 Like

I have to say honestly I dont blame her. We watched it over the weekend and I got to a point where I wanted to murder the cast myself - maybe Im just to stupid to follow those kind of movies. But I found it irritating, boring and frustrating. I only kept watching cos everyone told me its THE movie to watch

1 Like

Pun intended? :rofl: