What was the last movie that you watched?

Men In Black International. Pretty lame actually.

1 Like

I watched IT Chapter 2

Not bad, but not good, sort of in the 40% for me, not something I’ll rush to watch again, 2nd part of the movie felt a bit meh and empty. Also, where is Audra (Bills wife) and Beverley’s agro husband? The asshat had captured her to lure Bill. …and that bike scene at the end. where he brought her out of the catatonic state…that was just awesome. IMHO, leaving that out, robbed the movie of a major plot.

Hobbs and Shaw. This movie does not need any Fast and Furious in the title as it shares almost nothing. Soooo many plot holes and just utter garbage story… But I enjoyed it while my brain was switched off.

3 Likes

in the tall grass (one of those weird netflix horrors thats not too bad just confusing when it doesnt take the time space continuum into consideration)

1 Like

Watched Joker last night. Was pretty good.

Finally got around to watching The Conjuring.

Watched the new Ryan Reynolds movie 6 underground. Its well done but they tried to make the story to complicated and there is also to many characters to keep track off and they side stories etc. I thought it was quite Bruce Wayne meets the real world type of movie.
Was still entertaining but don’t expect a masterpiece

Okay so everyone has to go watch cats it might be the worst disasters of a movie in our life times lol :smiley:

2 Likes

I watched Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker last night, and all I’ll say is the critics are so wrong, this is a fantastic movie!

2 Likes

Knowing that you are an ultimate Star Wars fan I’m glad to hear that. The more I’ve checked the articles and opinions on TRoS it seems that critics are slamming it for appealing to the fans - and these same critics are the one’s who praise The Last Jedi - so it seems that I can ignore their opinion and go and enjoy a good old Star Wars movie.

2 Likes

Went and saw TRoS on opening night, as is the tradition

2 Likes

Den of Thieves - which is a copy of the movie Heat, as I understand. So will be watching that soon enough.

I just watched Joker. It was outstanding.

4 Likes

I keep watching Rogue One and falling more in love with it each time.

2 Likes

1 Like

It’s my favourite Star Wars movie.

3 Likes

I also like rewatching Rouge One.

Just watched “Terminal” Pretty dam good movie 7/10

2 Likes

Watched Let It Snow the other night. A fun, feel-good movie, except for the part where it reminds me that I’m not as young as I used to be :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

6 Underground.

Proof Michael Bay should be 6 foot underground.

3 Likes