What was the last movie that you watched?

Rocketman

I know it was nominated for awards and stuff, but I found it thoroughly boring.

1 Like

yea I wasnt a fan

1 Like

Best Constantine movie I have seen yet.

4 Likes

Godzilla: King of the Monsters

Lots of dumb, but almost as much awesome too

2 Likes

Jumanji the next level 8/10
Wat a really fun movie hope for another one.

1 Like

A bit late to reply but the last movie I watched was this. When it won the Best Picture Oscar Ster Kinekor brought it back for a one week limited screening which I decided to take advantage of to see what all the fuss was about. All I can say is I am glad I did; itā€™s funny, twisted and dark and well worth watching if you havenā€™t already seen it!

3 Likes

Saw Underwater, with Kristen Stewart, brilliant movie! Its not a jump-scare-o-thon. I watch certain movies and have my hand on the volume control as I can feel a jump scare coming.

Good story, great acting, visuals although dark, were well done. Had a certain Event Horizonā€¦bouquet

2 Likes

Escape From Pretoria, starring Daniel Radcliffe as South African luminary Tim Jenkin.

Jenkin is a hackerā€™s hacker. While the movie didnā€™t deal with the crypto stuff he did for the ANC after his escape, it was fantastic to be able to see his prison break story in film form.

1 Like

The Darkest Hour released on Netflix recently. Gary Oldman delivers a fantastic performance, as always.

1 Like

Ironically it is the one thing I havent done this down time, not one movie (except Serenity but that doesnt count :P)

2 Likes

Watched this over the weekend: A Dogā€™s Way Home

Not realy a sad movie, but it does have itā€™s moments, it was a very uplifting movie. Gave me the same kinda of feels as Homeward Bound. I can defintely recommend this to any dog lover, the feelings that the movie attaches is so on point, at least for me.

A good movie with some good acting, some not so great CGI moments but it doesnā€™t detract from the enjoyment of the movie.

Should watch 7/10

2 Likes

The Gentlemen. 8/10

Itā€™s a Guy Ritchie ā€œgangsterā€ movie, that should be all the info you need.

I will say this: Colin Farrel is amazing in this movie, such a good role for him.

2 Likes

Men in black International. Not too bad. Enjoyable

Ah hell noā€¦ dog movies. Iā€™m way too dog sensitive to sit through them.
Although weirdly made it through A Dogā€™s Purpose (which seems similar to this one)

2 Likes

If you like dog movies, watch

Very enjoyable, my family loved it.

2 Likes

well it made me miss one of my best friends (a dog btw), but it was uplifting.

1 Like

Thanks, will look out for it.

1 Like

Haha I was told Marley and Me was uplifting as wellā€¦ and then the ending basically shot a flaming cannon ball through my heart.

But I can see Dogs Way Home has a different feel to it. I just steer clear of the Marley/My Dog Skip levels.

1 Like

Yeah I get you, Marley and Me was heart wrenching. Iā€™m a grown ass man, and I cried, there I said it. So what?! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahaha dude, the movies for a Dogs purpose and a dogā€™s journey tugs as well, but DONT READ THE BOOKS - ten times worse - snot en trane!

@Beo I sincerely believe there is something wrong with people if they dont get emotional over Marley and Me. I honestly donā€™t trust people like that.

I can also recommend The call of the wild, itā€™s good, not great.

The only one I refuse to watch is Old yeller
2 Likes