What was the last movie that you watched?

Hey I ain’t judging - you aren’t human if you didn’t cry. Also, Owen Wilson being sad made it even more real.
Sometimes I catch myself watch the ending on Youtube to just to remind myself that I do actually have emotions :smiley:
@Wyvern Hachi is also sad as hell.

3 Likes

Watched Code 8 on netflix it was not too bad

2 Likes

1917 - just wow!

2 Likes

Harley Quin :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

We watched I Still Believe last night. Based on a true story of Jeremy Camp, or rather Melissa’s story. I find it hard not to recommend this movie, definitely a must watch.

3 Likes

Rambo Last Blood

Violent AF. its a well shot movie but i cant help but feel that it stereotypes mexicans (yes there are a number of dodgy mexicans, but its probably not a good idea to even further push that narrative in current times.) kind of like the movies of the 90’s were every villian was either russian or of middle eastern origin.

1 Like

Event Horizon. Every now and then, I go back to the classics

4 Likes

Amazing movie, and one of my favorite sci-fi horrors.

3 Likes

watched the new Will Ferrell movie Eurovision.

it was quite funny and had lots of catchy music

2 Likes

I see Will Farell and I stop reading. Maybe I will change my prejudice for this movie.

2 Likes

Dont

I honesty was giving it a chance, I managed to watch most of it, but nope no ja ja ding dong songs can save this. ITs better than his normal OTT slapstick, but I didnt enjoy it

1 Like

Ok pass then. I do not enjoy Will Farell movies, at all.

2 Likes

Ja his movies are not for everyone… but Rachel McAdams made it work for me.

2 Likes

That is the only reason I kept watching, she can be brilliant

1 Like

Watched Last of the Mohicans (been on Netflix awhile, I think). Still holds up.

2 Likes

I watched The Lodge last night and loved it. It may be too slow moving for some people but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

1 Like

I watched Die Hard 4.0. Partly because of @SIGSTART 's list.

3 Likes

that is the best die hard movie imo

1 Like

watched the Old Guard… was quite an entertaining movie with a storyline that i like. i now want to get the books

2 Likes

I felt like watching Constantine again. Pity it didn’t reach the same cult status like the matrix.

3 Likes