What was the last movie that you watched?

Not really a movie but a little documentary that came up on my suggestions. I found it very sad and moving, the wife actually cried.

1 Like

First thing that came to mind from that thumb

So i watched man of steel and batman v superman, so far so good, all the heroes killing everyone so far whilst trying to have the moral high ground

and maybe i watched it wrong but as far as i can see superman is just a punching-bag XD. So far anything other than a human (excluding batman) kicks his ass, he also isn’t very smart and if it wasn’t for the sun he would be long dead by now…

So far best person in the series is wonder woman, she has like superman’s strength whilst also having the ability to actually help in the last fight of B v S other than just sacrificing herself.

Want to watch the rest tonight if possible.

1 Like

Fantastic little documentary this, recommended on teh YouTubes.

2 Likes

We watched Zack Snyder’s Justice League - actually enjoyed it a lot more than expected and more than the original.

Cherry - I love Tom Holland, he did the role well, I just found myself bored to death.

2 Likes

Felt a lot more fleshed out yeah

1 Like

How is it, does it just add filler or is what has been added actually contributing to the “lore” and story of the DC universe?

1 Like

Last movie I watched had some rules. Not sure if I can say it but rules 1 and 2 followed each other

1 Like

I loved the Zack Schneider cut. Watched it over a few days, amazing.

1 Like

A fair bit of back story but not to much, a fair bit of filler but for me it fleshes out all the characters.

2 Likes

“Not a Game” - documentary movie on Netflix. Some really interesting insights into esports and gaming and the impact on especially young people, from different perspectives from around the world. Especially touching insert about the Frontier Dev / Elite Dangerous team and the work they did for a young gamer suffering from leukemia.

https://www.netflix.com/title/81405383

This documentary offers an honest look at our fraught, complex relationship to video games from the perspectives of gamers and their concerned parents.

4 Likes

6/10 it was nice to see him in a grownup role, the movie itself was not my cup of tea and I kept falling asleep.

6/10
It fell flat, I’m not a fan of Ripley - she is very one dimensional at the moment for me. The concept of the movie was ok, bit mismanaged and I think some of it was just chaotic - I do get that the “noise” has to be there but it felt under utilised.

I saw SPEED for the first time this weekend. Must say it’s a good movie

1 Like

Hahahaha its one of my old favourites - aka one where keanu actually still spoke :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Pop-quiz hotshot!

Also, Sandra Bullok was :fire: in that movie.

2 Likes

Oi… don’t rule out Point Break!

1 Like

I prefer Speed to Point Break, altho its a close second. Those are my two favourite movies of him.

I feel like the older he got, the less he talked. I mean he talks more in Cyberpunk than he does in John Wicks

1 Like

I just watched the new Mortal Kombat movie. It was certainly a Mortal Kombat movie. :confounded:

4 Likes

Stowaway 8/10 Anna kendrick :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

So i watched without remorse ! Another 8/10 imo michael b jordan elevates every scene he is in. Cant wait for the rainbox six sequel which has been comfirmed already.

1 Like