Xbox Game Pass

Downloaded Wolfenstein: Youngblood last night without any hassle.

2 Likes

I will try again today to see what happens.

1 Like

I went home for lunch, formatted the drive again, and now made it the install drive for windows apps - then restarted the pc and then it started the download - so hold thumbs

It sucks that you have to keep formatting just to download.

1 Like

Yea that really pisses me off, luckily there was only far cry 4 and subnautica on the drive, so not a big issue, but irritating none the less

We are teaming up with Electronic Arts to provide Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and PC members with an EA Play membership at no additional cost starting this holiday.

3 Likes

Ooh awesome!

I wonder when “this holiday” starts.

2 Likes

Its 2020, good news like this is either a prank or a hoax… :wink:

Don’t get too excited by “free” EA Play yet. It seems the price of Game Pass on PC is doubling now that it’s coming out of beta. Incidentally that is pretty much exactly the cost of a monthly EA Play sub.

None of this is confirmed four our region yet but I can’t imagine them increasing the price in only certain regions.

This is only for PC. Everything else stays the same.

That’s what makes Game Pass Ultimate so good. R150 per month and get games on pc and xbox, plus EA Play, XBox Live Gold and Game Pass Perks (like 3 months free Discord Nitro etc).

Yeah Ultimate is great, I cancelled mine though because the Xbox is just sitting here gathering dust. I’m not getting around to playing PC, Switch, PS4 AND Xbox. Even my PS4 hasn’t been touched in a while.

Pringles gave me ultimate until mid November though so I’m good for now.

1 Like

Oh man, I must remember the Pringles thing! Thanks for reminding me.

The time thing is why I don’t have a PS yet. I barely get time to play PC games these days. Um mostly because of Gwent. Stupid Gwent.

I am really interested to see, when the EA play thing goes live as to what the list of games available are and if your EA play account is carried over or if it is a separate login, etc.

1 Like

Goeie bliksem,

I have now downloaded gears 3 times - aka 85gig each time.

It lets me launch the game once, then the next day it cant see the game even when I tell it where it is

1 Like

That’s really messed up. I hope you come right!

1 Like

Im trying one more time then I am done. Games I have uninstalled are appearing in the menu, as playable - they broke something

1 Like

Coming Soon to Game Pass

The latest group of Game Pass releases have been announced, taking us through the second half of the month. Of note is the inclusion of titles specifically for Android and the launch of the Project XCloud beta in 22 countries today. Game Pass cloud gaming will launch with well over 100 titles available to Game Pass Ultimate subscribers in those select markets.

For the rest of the planet, and those of us on Game Pass for PC only, and not Ultimate, a handful of titles to look forward to…

• Company of Heroes 2 (PC) – September 17
  • Destiny 2: Shadowkeep & Forsaken (Android & Console) – September 22
  • Halo 3: ODST (Android & PC) – September 22
  • Night in the Woods (Android, Console, PC) – September 24
  • Warhammer: Vermintide 2 (Android & Console) – September 24

Recent Game Pass Additions, In Case You Missed It:

• Black Desert (Android & Console)
  • Stranger Things 3: The Game (Android & Console)
  • The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance Tactics (Android & Console)
3 Likes

Did you ever manage to work out what the problem was? There’s some good stuff available on Game Pass right now, and you shouldn’t be paying for something you can’t use.

1 Like

Urgh… and Vermantide comes just as I’m about to cancel my subscription.

2 Likes

Its finally working, Im just very mistrustful of it currently

1 Like