Xbox Game Pass

My sub finally expired, now I have to consider resubbing and the R199 a month is pretty steep.

Probably better to look for deals on CD keys when I want to resub.

1 Like

It tells me that Game Pass for PC (Beta) is only R69.90 per month? After the first month of only R15.90…

1 Like

Now that I have new PC I can properly get into Xbox Ultimate on PC. Gears 5 is installed and waiting, and Prey just downloaded this morning.

1 Like

This is awesome news, I needed to get a XBox One Kinect for some 3D stuff and found a great deal with the XBox One S with the Kinect and all its cables and two controllers.
I signed up for the deal with the $2 for two months. But man, do I suck at using a controller…good Lord, I move like a paraplegic Russain drunk after being run over by a train of heavy transport trucks…but I see consoles have support for keyboard and mouse.

1 Like

The R199pm is for Game Pass Ultimate which you only need if you want to use it on both Xbox and PC. Game Pass for PC will be R159pm, but as Farlig notes, it’s on introductory special at the moment for R69pm, with the first month at R15.90.

https://www.xbox.com/en-ZA/xbox-game-pass/pc-games#join

That said, Game Pass Ultimate is also on special at the moment - 2 months for $2 / R31.80 for 2 months of Ultimate is a solid deal.

1 Like

You guys should have made use of that thing initially where it would just be added to your XBox Live Gold. So basically buy Gold for a couple of years and then buy Game Pass and then you are sorted for a long time.

But don’t think you can do that anymore.

2 Likes

Oh nice! I can see the discount now even when logged in - previously it was showing me R199. I wonder how long the offer will be running for?

1 Like

Two new additions to GP for PC, available from today:

2 Likes

This is becoming an incredibly good service to subscribe to. More so than Origin Access or Uplay+… Well, for me at least. Especially at the current price!

2 Likes

See my problem is. I downloaded the media tool from their website. Got win 10 and then just searched the web for a key so I’ve got no idea if it’s going to work for me or not and that bugging me

You should just go legit…

3 Likes

Coming thIS month to Xbox Game Pass for Console *

03 October

10 October

17 October

25 October

* I’m expecting a similar selection to be announced for GP for PC soon

1 Like

Here’s the first indication of my guess from yesterday, re these games coming to XGP for PC soon too:

3 Likes

That’s really great news. This is definitely getting a download from me.

1 Like

Dishonored 2 out now on XGP for Console & PC. Also Cities Skylines on PC.

2 Likes

Both of those are great. I loved Dishonored 2.

2 Likes

Two more games added! Stellaris and F1 2018… Both games I’ve been meaning to check out. This service is really starting to feel like great value. I paid my first “full” sub today - a mind blowing R69.90.

3 Likes

Launching and added to the library on Game Pass for PC today:

1 Like

Coming to Game Pass in the next few weeks, starting tomorrow:

23 October:

• Lonely Mountains: Downhill (Play Anywhere)
  • Secret Neighbour

24 October:

• Minit

25 October:

• The Outer Worlds (for Console & PC)

29 October:

• Afterparty

31 October:

• LEGO Star Wars III

7 November:

• Subnautica

Find out more about these games here: