Xbox Game Pass

Yeah I got the one month sub for R15,90 just so I can play it.

1 Like

Hell yes… Busy downloading (pre-loading) it now

1 Like

Problem is to little time right now - between Div 2, Ghost recon, exams and work. SO it will wait for Dec

December is a good time for games. Especially if you don’t have to work during the holidays :+1:

2 Likes

Exactly - I will be working some but not as much!

2 Likes

On the subject of the value of Game Pass…

:joy:

5 Likes

Just in case The Outer Worlds is not enough for you to play this weekend, here’s a few more additions to the XGP PC library, all available already:

1 Like

Afterparty is out now on Game Pass for Console. Sadly, no PC version at this point (probably because it’s on a 1-year Epic Exclusive deal).

For those that don’t know about it:

(In fact, watching that, the ~R135 to get it on PC may actually be worth the effort…)

3 Likes

Going to try and see if I can get this. Definitely looks like one of those subscriptions that’s a must have

1 Like

Man, I loved Oxenfree! So this is going on the list!

1 Like

These games in the Game Pass for PC, do they take them out of the pass after a few months?

1 Like

Some of them do get removed, yeah. The shortest I’ve noticed one in and out was about 3 months.

That said though, a lot of the games still available have pretty much been there since they were added to the Game Pass library.

Oh, and the games that are likely to stay around “forever” are any Microsoft or Xbox Studios developed titles.

2 Likes

Thanks, was wondering about The Outer Worlds. I had Origin Access, but hardly played anything but BF V. Saw BF V go for cheap, bought it and canceled my sub. Was tempted to go for the free month with uPlay, but again, I already owned Six Siege and Div 1 and 2 and bought Breakpoint.
I’m thinking of just outright buying The Outer Worlds.

Dont get me wrong, I’m not trying to sound like a spoiled brat, but personally for me, the monthly rental is a bit of a waste. I have so little time to play, that I will touch like 5% of the games available.
I mean, my STEAM library is 800+ strong (keep in mind I have had my STEAM acc since HL2’s release, Nov 2004) and my completion rate is a joke.

For people with more free time, it’s a great deal!

1 Like

I dont have the free time but I also do not have the money to buy out right right now. So I pay the sub for the group that I play currently like div 2 and ghostrecon

2 Likes

Yeah, trust me, same boat, I was just lucky enough to score them for a very good price. I hate those monthly costs, one by one they look ok, but add them up and I want to do base jumping with out a parachute.

But yeah, gives a user lots of choice on the other side of you sub to one. Crap, cant believe PC games go for ~R900 now, what, 5 years back ~R400-R500?

1 Like

ITs why I wont sub to ALL of them at once - then I might as well buy the game outright
one sub at a time

1 Like

3 Months Xbox Game Pass Ultimate – R15.90

https://www.cheapgamer.co.za/3-months-xbox-game-pass-ultimate-r15-90-xbox-store/

4 Likes

Is that just xbox not pc ne?

1 Like

AFAIK ultimate is Xbox and PC.

4 Likes

@Wlad is correct!

1 Like