Xbox Game Pass

Factorio is like one of my fav games of all time. You should also try Dyson sphere progam

4 Likes

I have dyson sphere so i think I will move over to that soon. Hope my current pc can handle it till I get my new rig

4 Likes

Anyone else keep getting a prompt to sign into your gamepass account? I get it even when i just switch tabs between “My Library” and “Game Pass”

1 Like

Strong rumour that we’ll get new Game Pass games added tomorrow, even though we’ve already had the two announcements for May. (Possibly moving away from the first and third Tuesday of each month to every second Tuesday?)

Included in the additions are two more Ubisoft games, hinting again at a growing relationship between MS and Ubi.

For Honor: Marching Fire Edition will get added tomorrow (Tuesday, 31 May), while Assassin’s Creed Origins gets the Game Pass treatment a week later (Tuesday, 7 June).

Also slated for Game Pass additions later in June are Shadowrun Trilogy - which contains Returns, Dragonfall, and Hong Kong - on the 21st; and Escape Academy - a Day 1 Release for this visual novel puzzle game - on the 28th.

3 Likes

Coming Soon to Game Pass

As suspected, a third announcement from Game Pass for the month… and the rumour about the Ubisoft games was spot on.

Coming Soon - Wednesday, 1 June

• For Honor: Marching Fire Edition (Cloud, Console, and PC)
    Dive into Arcade Mode, an endless PvE experience playable solo or with friends. Defend or attack a castle in Breach, a strategic 4v4 PvP mode. You’ll have access to unique, customizable Heroes across four factions, including the Wu Lin faction, giving you even more choices in how to take to the battlefield!

Coming Soon - Thursday, 2 June

• Ninja Gaiden: Master Collection (Console and PC)
    Enjoy three games from the Ninja Gaiden series in this one title. All of the previously released game modes and DLC costumes for each title are included in this one set. In addition to Ryu Hayabusa, each of the other characters also have many different costumes to choose from, allowing you to enjoy action packed battles in whichever outfit you prefer.

Coming Soon - Tuesday, 7 June

• Assassin’s Creed Origins (Cloud, Console and PC)
    Set in mysterious Ancient Egypt, Assassin’s Creed Origins is a new beginning. Explore the Great Pyramids, sail down the Nile, and unveil dark secrets as you discover the founding of the Assassin’s Brotherhood.

• Chorus (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox
    Take control of Nara on a quest to destroy the dark cult that created her. Unlock devastating weapons & mind-bending abilities in this evolution of the space-combat shooter. Along with Forsaken, her sentient starfighter, explore ancient temples, engage in zero-g combat and venture beyond waking reality.

• Disc Room (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox
    The year is 2089 and a giant disc has appeared in orbit of Jupiter. Step into the oversized space suit of a brave scientist and explore this sprawling intergalactic slaughterhouse. Don’t be afraid to die a little, your next run is just a button press away.

• Spacelines from the Far Out (Console and PC) ID@Xbox
    Day One Release - Spacelines from the Far Out is a ‘roguelike-like’ co-op management game about airlines in space, featuring unlockable spaceships, upgrades, characters and customizations, randomly-generated challenges, trips and itineraries, with a generous serving of 60s space-age flair and jazz!

Leaving Games Pass Soon - Wednesday, 15 June

• Darkest Dungeon (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Greedfall (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Limbo (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Worms Rumble (Cloud, Console, and PC)

With the Xbox & Bethesda Showcase event due to take place on Sunday the 12th, I reckon our next batch of library additions will appear on Tuesday the 14th, but expect a few “and you can play it right now!” surprises before then.

Coming Soon to Game Pass

Now with extra video

4 Likes

Ninja Gaiden!!! Hell yeah! I almost bought this the other day.

3 Likes

3 Likes

What blasphemy is this? PS4 trailers on the XBOX GamePass topic!!! Bah! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Ninja Gaiden is one of the all time greats. Chorus is also something I’m keen on.

Also, if your GamePass has lapsed:

4 Likes

You think with all these banging signings to the Game Pass service that Microsoft is making money from the offering?

I mean surely they are otherwise they would dunk it, or would they?

2 Likes

I think that GP is just getting into it’s stride. The offerings are getting stronger and stronger. MS’s purchase of studios is starting to bear fruit. I foresee more and more people signing up over the course of the next year.

2 Likes

Coming to Game Pass Day One over the next 12 months:

2 Likes

TMNT Shredder’s Revenge is now available via game pass!

3 Likes

Coming Soon to Game Pass

Game Pass additions for the second half of June seem a little thin on the surface, but together with the two added after the Summer Showcase event it’s a seven game selection.

Recently Added to Game Pass

• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge (Cloud, Console, and PC)
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge reunites Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello and Raphael as they kick shell in a bodacious, beautifully realized side scrolling beat ’em up invoking the Turtles’ legendary 1987 design and paying homage to classic TMNT games like Turtles In Time.

• Omori (Cloud, Console, and PC)
    Explore a strange world full of colorful friends and foes. Navigate through the vibrant and the mundane in order to uncover a forgotten past. When the time comes, the path you’ve chosen will determine your fate… and perhaps the fate of others as well.

Available Today - Tuesday, 21 June

• Shadowrun Trilogy (Cloud and Console) ID@Xbox
    The Shadowrun Trilogy comprises 3 cult tactical RPG games taking place in a dystopian cyberpunk future in which magic has re-awakened, bringing back to life creatures of high fantasy. Initially created as a tabletop RPG over 30 years ago, this one-of-a-kind setting that has gained a huge cult following during the past three decades.

• Total War: Three Kingdoms (PC)
    Total War: Three Kingdoms is the first in the multi award-winning strategy series to recreate epic conflict across ancient China. Combining a gripping turn-based campaign game of empire-building, statecraft and conquest with stunning real-time battles, Total War: Three Kingdoms redefines the series in an age of heroes and legends.

Coming Soon - Thursday, 23 June

• FIFA 22 (Console and PC) - EA Play
    FIFA 22 is coming soon to The Play List with EA Play, so PC Game Pass and Ultimate members can experience fundamental gameplay advances and a new season of innovation across every mode. Plus, score monthly recurring rewards like Ultimate Team Stadium Sets, Seasonal XP Boosts, and more.

• Naraka: Bladepoint (Cloud, Console, and PC)
    Naraka: Bladepoint is an up to 60-player mythical action combat experience with martial arts inspired melee combat, gravity defying mobility, vast arsenals of melee & ranged weapons, legendary customizable heroes with epic abilities – inspired by the legends of the Far East.

Coming Soon - Friday, 1 July

• Far Cry 5 (Cloud, Console, and PC)
    Welcome to Hope County, Montana, the land of the free and brave, but also the home to a fanatical doomsday cult known as Eden’s Gate. Stand up to cult leader Joseph Seed and his siblings, the Heralds, to spark the fires of resistance and liberate the besieged community.

Leaving Soon - Thursday, 30 June

• FIFA 20 (Console and PC) EA Play
  • Jurassic World Evolution (Console and Cloud)
  • Last Stop (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • MotoGP 20 (Cloud, Console, and PC)

Next Game Pass announcement should be on Tuesday, 5 July

4 Likes

Oh, and for those who haven’t got Game Pass subscriptions, there is currently a 3-month subscription special being run for the Ultimate and PC plans - Get your first 3 months for R15,90.

In the past, these specials have sometimes worked only for genuinely new subscribers, but mostly they’ve worked even for people with lapsed subscriptions. Worth a try either way for 3 months of Game Pass for just R16.

3 Likes

didnt want to work on my console, wanted to charge me the default R119 so i signed up via the website for it and it worked, and i immediately cancelled auto renewal

Halo infinite time

4 Likes

Sneaky little addition to Game Pass today.

https://www.xbox.com/en-za/games/store/House-Flipper/9NBFGKQLMV33

4 Likes

Play it! Such an awesome relaxing game

3 Likes

I want to try it again but it was the first game I ever requested a refund for on Steam. I liked the concept but I just did not enjoy playing it.

1 Like

They have constantly been fixing bugs, its still the same game but i love it.