Xbox One X

So I am looking at getting an Xbox One X. Anyone here have one? Or wanting to get one?
It seems like an amazing console, but worth the cash?

1 Like

I have one, and I know @Solitude also has the X. I was lucky enough to get the Scorpio edition as well.

Simply put, yes, it’s totally worth it to get the One X. It is a significant upgrade from a normal Xbox One. Not just in the smoothness of the apps, but the quality of games as well. The Xbox One X Enhanced games all look incredible. Even if you don’t have a UHD TV, the console would still be worth it. I’ve seen a significant performance increase in games overall, and the quality of the picture is just so much better.

The media apps also see a big jump in quality and performance from the older console. UHD support for Netflix, Youtube and Amazon is all there.

The hardware itself is impressive for a console yeah, and a major upgrade as you said from the Normal Xbox One.

I was looking at the Xbox one S, so you’d suggest its worth it to get the Xbox one X?

just get an External, i only have 1.6 gigs free on my X. Games like gears 4, halo 5, quantum break will fill an One X quickly, you only have 780 gig of the 1tb available for games.

1 Like

It’s definitely worth it. 4K gaming makes a huge difference!

Personally I don’t have a space problem because I delete games after I finish them. The XBox One X enhanced games do end up to be more than 100GB in size though.

The console is zippy and with Game Pass you are set with a ton of games to play, including new first party games for a very low price.

The One S is good in that it has the multimedia capabilities. but if you plan on playing games on the console, I would suggest getting the X. It is just that much better in terms of performance that the price difference can be justified.

2 Likes

Jis maar julle is oulik! Thanks

3 Likes

Where did you guys get your Xboxes btw?

Everywhere I can see is coming ± April, none that already have stock that I can see

Got mine through BT Games. Pre-ordered and collected it on release date. The supply of X’s into SA has been low since the go-live however.

Yeah, I see nothing on BT Games at all. But popped them a mail and they said hopefully in April

almost everyone that has a 1X preordered last october/november already for the initial batch SA received, i know tarryn van der byl is also struggling to get one

I got mine through AWX with the initial launch.

Guess what

?

(Ten Characters)

Terrible guess dammit!

1 Like

:slight_smile: I’m assuming you ordered your X

Actually found one lying around, will hopefully get it tomorrow

1 Like

Awesome. Where’d you find it?
Remember, photos or it didn’t happen :slight_smile:

BT Games, will hopefully post pics tomorrow

2 Likes

That’s cool. Are you getting any games with it? Is it your first Xbox?

1 Like