Xbox Series X/S

That’s almost the same price as the console itself! Wow, these next gen console SSD’s are super special by the sounds of it.

I’m reaaaaaaaaally trying to save money for a PC upgrade. I’m trying to hold out for the crazy sales in October / November before deciding - possibly even price drops on Ryzen 3rd gen once Zen 3 launches in October (and price drops on B550 mobos).

2 Likes

Thanks, installing it now.

1 Like

so we are actually pricematching the US on the Expansion Card

https://www.loot.co.za/product/seagate-game-drive-for-xbox-ssd-portable-1tb-black/yrdz-6349-g800

2 Likes

Thanks @FarligOpptreden, I just ordered the controller and two play and charge battery packs. I can’t believe the controllers are going for so cheap on there! Still bloody expensive mind you but much cheaper than other places.

The app is super buggy though. There are buttons that throw up alerts instead of doing anything. Had to add my credit card details twice. A part of my delivery address show as null in both the invoice and the page where it shows where the stuff will be delivered. I emailed them now to confirm the delivery address.

If I delivered something so buggy my boss would have been super pissed.

1 Like

It is quite buggy yes. When I tried accessing the grocery delivery features I had to sign in 3 times and capture my delivery address twice. So not a pleasant experience, but I guess the low prices make up for it!

1 Like
1 Like

the tv is a 30 inch

2 Likes

4 Likes

My goodness that was difficult to read :rofl:

4 Likes
1 Like
4 Likes

2 Likes

Other than the loading times, those early reviews / previews do nothing to get me excited for a new console. Not yet.

2 Likes

I think only a year or two into the lifecycle of the new consoles will we see titles thats really going to divide the generations and say, ok that cant be done on the ps4/xbox one but everything i’ve seen so far is more or less doable on current gen, even capcom is considering releasing RE8 on current gen which mean it can be done.

1 Like
1 Like

Nice, but…

The competition is open to folks in the US, Canada (excluding Quebec), Brazil, Mexico, France, the DACH region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), Australia, New Zealand, the Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Poland, and Sweden.

To qualify, you must be 17 years of age or older and a legal resident of one of the following Xbox Live Supported Countries: UK, 50 US + D.C, CA (void in Quebec), BR, MX, FR, DACH, AU, NZ, NL, ES, IT, PL, SE. By clicking on the register button, you confirm you are a legal resident and that your Xbox ID is registered in this country. (Xbox.com)

…so FU, SA XBers!

1 Like

That sucks. Not that I could have won any of those categories. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I would have given the Forza Horizon one the good old college try, but everything else would have been a complete waste of time and effort.

1 Like

Half a million man hours of playing games as work? Sounds okay to me.

3 Likes