Your Most Wanted Household Gadgets and Tools

As I mentioned in Your Top Household Gadgets and Tools, I have a Kenwood Chef.

I try to make healthier stuff from scratch, sometimes. Or just better stuff. I sometimes mix some peanut butter and yogurt in a bowl and freeze it for a while, imagine what I could do with that ice cream maker addon.

Or a meat mincer and sausage maker. Despite knowing I’d make sausages with it twice, and a good cleaver can mince meat and cleans up way easier, I still them!

A cleaver!

I also want to get myself a good santoku knife. No, a great one. One of those “buy once for life” kind.

So what about all of you? What do you need in your house, and need it NOW!?

1 Like

sheesh, where do I start?

In no partifuclar order:

• a proper non-stick frying pan
  • a coffee machine or Moka pot
  • an air fryer I’ve heard such good things about
4 Likes

https://www.takealot.com/taroma-robi1-robot-vacuum-cleaner-and-mop/PLID70399713

I want this

3 Likes

Just a humble sim rig…

7 Likes

Air fryer and pressure washer would be nice. Also a full craft station

4 Likes

I’ve got one for sale :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Not quite household gadget, but I really want a 3d printer and small CNC milling machine.

5 Likes

Since I have way too many things I still need for my house(Don’t want to pull a Beo). Like a damn kitchen in the first place…
I’ll list something silly that I want and I know is probably last on my priority list.
A Dyson V10 Cordless vaccuum. That thing looks and sounds like a great idea. That and smart home things.

3 Likes

Oh, and solar panels, an inverter, and an appropriate number of batteries.

4 Likes

Icemaker.
that desk aircon that wyvern and a bunch of other MEW people bought.
Sandwich press

3 Likes

Air Fryer
Bread Maker
Ice Cream Machine
Espresso Machine

2 Likes

Oh I forgot to mention a Cafe alegria A510

2 Likes

A Bean-to-Cup coffee machine.

One day.

3 Likes

kitchen redo so we can actually FIT the extraction fan we bought with all the other appliances in october. we need to renovate the kitchen, its all chipboard…but we dont have the money that will cost…so we soldier on.

I mean we have an air fryer, we have fancy knives (my lady has chef knives that “last a lifetime”), we have all the appliances…we just need a nicer kitchen. I mean we don’t even have a single drawer, its all cupboards. So cutlery is in jars :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I also want something like this. I’m saving my ebucks to buy two for the new house. The ebucks shop has some as well, but I’ll research them a bit closer to black friday.

1 Like

A house so that I can have appliances lol

4 Likes