Assetto Corsa & AC Racing League [MEWRL]

Yeah after last night I defs will keep practicing. Feels damn good.
Also next toosday is fine by me.

I reserve the right to be a clown

Tuesday is :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Okay, that’s already 6 for next week Tuesday, I think it’s safe to close the poll and Schedule the race for Tuesday. I’ll leave it for a few more hours, but I doubt the results will change.

Darth was one of the 4 who pitched last night, and now he can’t make it for the rescheduled date, FeelsBadMan :frowning_face:

1 Like

No worries. What time will the race start? Maybe I can join at the back of the grid if my meeting finishes in time.

3 Likes

Race should start at 8:30. I’m sure no one would mind if we delay the start by a few mins, always worth it to have another driver on track.

2 Likes

Especially a stalwart.

1 Like

Okay, I’ll definitely be done by 9pm at the latest. If you’re happy to race at 9pm I’m more than happy to start from the back of the grid.

2 Likes

I’m okay with that if everyone else is?
Some clarification; I can’t dynamically change session times, it will have to be fixed to start at 9PM, i.e. if we’re all done qualifying at 8:30, I can’t extend the qualifying session up until everyone’s ready. It can only be changed before qualifying starts.

1 Like

I second the notion for Tuesday 9pm.

2 Likes

And with that it has been decided, Tuesday 9PM it is.
Since Saturday was 2nd place, I’ll see if I can put some random fun unrelated race together for then.

2 Likes

Was hoping to put this up earlier, but I’m putting up a 60’s open wheel race for anyone that’s interested. Tonight at 8PM, details in the pic below.

Just a short 10 lap race around an old Monza with banked corners and all. If there’s enough interest, I’ll make it longer or add a 2nd race, but this is mostly just for shits and giggles.

5 Likes

Oh hell yeah :v:

1 Like

Cars have no downforce, but it’s still fun.

Where’s the braking marker? Maybe it’s that 60’s lunchbox sized sandwich sign 50 metres back? slams into wall

1 Like

I’ll join also.

1 Like

That was something a bit different :sweat_smile:
shout out to those who joined, @dragonic @aldyr @DarthMol

5 Likes

Epic shots man!

That was certainly something different. Good fun though

3 Likes

That shot of the car in the mirror, epic. Also yeah it was fun, I was moeg after that.

2 Likes

Aw man. I dont check my MEW often enough! If you popped me a Whatsapp I would have joined :wink:

3 Likes

Thought of doing that but reckoned you probably had plans. Didn’t realise you hadn’t seen the post. Next time though!

2 Likes

Tagging you lot again, all ready for tonight @ 8PM?
@aldyr @GregRedd @Dragonic @DarthMol @DieGrootHammer @Beemerstein @oltman

2 Likes