Assetto Corsa & AC Racing League [MEWRL]

Just an example of a shorter track, we don’t have to race Laguna :slight_smile:

I’d be keen on some Nurburgring action in ACC. Haven’t had a race there in ages it feels like.

1 Like

For the last 2 races of the GT3 season I’m looking at a street circuit (Probably Adelaide depending on quality) and then a more traditional GT3 track like Nurburgring, Barcelona or Suzuka. Maybe we can end off on a 3 hour mini endurance race? Not sure how well that would fit into everyone’s Tuesday evening.

1 Like

Sounds good, I have no problem doing a 3 hour race on a Tuesday but understand that it may be a problem for others.

2 Likes

I am super keen for a 3 hour race!

I won’t be able to join this week’s race as we’ll be away on a camping trip. Good luck to all with whatever narrow street circuit @SlinX picks!

1 Like

So no chance for back-to-back wins for you then? I’m sure there’ll be a bunch of drivers in the top half of the rankings that will be positively devastated by the news :joy:

Enjoy the getaway dude!

1 Like

I’m saving myself from having a Gasly moment in this post-win race!

Edit: I fully expect Hamil… I mean @SlinX to reclaim his place back at the front.

4 Likes

If anyone is keen, there is still time to get involved in the current event. It doesn’t look like too many have signed up so we have a chance (even if it’s in the Plate Race).

2 Likes

Details of 3hr race at Le Mans?

TBD, it wasn’t a good weekend for me for racing or organising one.

Tuesdays race will take place at Adelaide, an infamously tricky street circuit with huge curbs very twisty low speed sections.
I’d suggest at least 10 laps to familiarise yourself with the track.

You can download with the link above or through CM as always.

Practice 18:00
Qualifying 20:00
Race: 20:30

This ones not going to be easy.

2 Likes

Oof, I’m going to have to practice tonight or do a quali practice again lol

2 Things:

1. This track is horrible!

2. How close to the walls will you get?

3 Likes
  1. Agree. It’s a failed attempt at Aussie humour I think.
  2. Much, much closer than that. Somewhere around the Michelin sticker on your bonnet. Numerous times already.
2 Likes

Nice pic on your “widescreen” setup though. :+1:

2 Likes

Original :wink:

3 Likes

Can I have your monitor?

1 Like

It’s so big!

Mandatory

1 Like

This pretty much sums up the race. :boom:

Results coming soon…