Assetto Corsa & AC Racing League [MEWRL]

Who’s got 200Mbit fibre to host?

1 Like

I think the real question is “who’s got guaranteed electricity to host?” I frikken won’t from 8 until past midnight. And again tomorrow morning if they keep this Stage 4 kak going.

2 Likes

I have 50mbit fibre and solar powered backup batteries that last 6 hours of gaming…

Plus, having 2ms ping wont give me any advantage

1 Like

Stop talking, start doing. Show off!

(Oh, and Happy MEW Cake Day!)

2 Likes

Wee! 2 years in! Thanks @GregRedd

2 Likes

I guess this isn’t happening, thanks to load shedding

I will be off from 16:00 till 18:30. Can we see everyone’s schedules? Does anyone fall in 20:00 to 22:30 land?
More specifically, does the server?

Server will be up even on stage 4, but I’ll be loadshed if it stays stage 2 :disappointed:

I’ve got load shedding from 20:00 until 00:30 so no evening gaming for me tonight

I’m also off from 20h00-22h00

Load shedding from 16:00 - 18:30, so I am ready to go. Guess I get max points? :wink:

I should be fine if things stay on Stage 2, but with @SlinX our Race Director and so many others out, I reckon we probably should postpone.

Alternatively we could introduce penalty points for lippy okes who only have 2 hour load shedding and UPS backup? And bonus points for those of us suffering through 4+ hours at a time?

1 Like

:grin::+1:

And the fact that stage 4 has just been scheduled to start at 10am. I guess it’s safe to call this one off until Eskom gets their shit together. BIG SIGH.

2 Likes

I hereby humbly apologise for my insensitive comments and withdraw them forthwith.

Do I get points now?

3 Likes

You can have a participation medal.

But that’s it.

2 Likes

I spent hours, yesterday, getting used to that bloody porsche. Eskom se ma se

2 Likes

Sigh, I was so hype for this :cry:

2 Likes

Before I officially call it off, can we have a show of hands:
(so far, myself, @Entity and @DarthMol are confirmed out)

• I’ll have power at 9pm
  • Loadshedding…

0 voters

I would rather reschedule than race without a full field

2 Likes

@Wyvern Ey! :laughing: Don’t rub it in!

Same here, just a bit bleak that this is the one time slot we all agreed on.

3 Likes