Assetto Corsa & AC Racing League [MEWRL]

Try again, I see he renamed the server.

2 Likes

Server is definitely running.
To join, you will need to have Helicorsa and Real Penalty installed

I see the all usual suspects have registered, 12 slots remaining.

2 Likes

Done, just installed this.

1 Like

I may have gotten a little carried away with the new Server Manager…

3 Likes

Was ist das? Installed, but what is it for? I get enough kak from Crew Chief Jim about penalties…

@SlinX is getting lazy and does not want to check footage for driving lines infringements.

1 Like

Precisely :slight_smile:

But in all seriousness, it has a cut detection system like you would see in iRacing or ACC where it’s not just “you cut the track going 10km/h and lost 5 positions, so here you go, a nice drive through for your efforts” It’s more nuanced. For example if you cut, but lift off enough, no penalty. if you cut “fairly” but you post a PB lap time, it will get invalidated. If you cut at full speed, but lift within 1 second of rejoining, no penalty.

It also comes with a host of other features, proper flags, safety car, pitlane speeding, pitlane exit crossing, jump starts, etc. Everything is fully customizable.

My aim is to set everything more on the lenient side, and slowly tweak until it’s perfect.

3 Likes

Look out for this blocking the track…

5 Likes

OK, not cool @SlinX… Give us a wet track and slick tyres on the practise server!!!

Fine line between FUN and AAAAARGH!!!

1 Like

Ya it’s tricky hey? :rofl:

2 Likes

Has anyone been able to figure out how the window stickers template works? There is a PSD for them, but changing the name and number just removes them from the file and the sponsor stickers just seem to be permanently etched into the glass - cannot get rid of them or add any new ones. It’s fricken weird.

I will send you all my files including .PDN files (Paint dot Net) and you can have a go? Will PM the link just now.

This is the final car:

2 Likes

Okay, I figured it out - started from a new file 1024px square file, made the background transparent, and used one of the other ones as a rough template to position the numbers and name…

I give you Not Jou Ma Se Mini:

1 Like

Sorry, only saw your message now :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

We’re ready to race!

2 Likes

@SlinX (and those who want to see Not Jou Ma Se Mini in all her glory on your screens) here’s my livery files for loading to the server please…

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11Xg0MtfUYVIdxOjiLn5K3RMuwUaBrF9A/view?usp=sharing

1 Like

You both have outdone yourselves :clap:

2 Likes

Ou kwaadtjie

2 Likes

Is this our final entry list? Everyone happy to start the first event tomorrow?

# Driver Car
1 Brent Mini Cooper JCW Challenge (F56) / Uk 2 Palmer
2 Dayaan De Villiers Mini Cooper JCW Challenge (F56) / Uk 12 Cuff
3 Deon van Schalkwyk Mini Cooper JCW Challenge (F56) / Uk 56 Gooding
4 Exavia Gordon Mini Cooper JCW Challenge (F56) / Uk 39 Smith
5 Greg Mini Cooper JCW Challenge (F56) / Uk 22 Caudle
6 Kelvin Andrews Mini Cooper JCW Challenge (F56) / Uk 16 Newsham
7 Oltman Botha Mini Cooper JCW Challenge (F56) / Uk 39 Brown
2 Likes

Unfortunately our puppies got hold of my wheel’s USB cable and chewed through it. So I’m out of all racing until I can repair the cable.

Have fun guys!

2 Likes