Assetto Corsa Competizione

1 Like

I think we put this MEWRL on ice for now. Does not seem to be enough interest atm for a running league. Those who still play it, join in on MNR (Monday night racing)

1 Like

I keep meaning to play some more, just juggling too many games right now. But I’ll definitely practice up and start joining the Monday races.

1 Like

Yeah same here XD And now @GregRedd still wants me to get DR2 as well

1 Like

Yeah, sorry @Flex. I am keen but just have too many leagues right now :relieved: once the Dirt Rally 1 league finished then maybe we can try again?

1 Like

ACC is on Free-to-Try and 50% off for the weekend:

4 Likes

I considered getting it but then decided against it. There just isn’t enough time in the world for multiple racing games. Maybe in the future but for now I’ll stick to F1.

2 Likes

F1 feels so arcadish vs this though

I don’t know if that’s 100% fair. I think that there’s a good balance of realism, simulation, and gamification in the F1 games. At least the newer versions.

True, for me it feels more arcadish than what I am used to though

1 Like

Ah but the F1 games bring something else to the mix. A game for one of my favourite sports! Love the single player campaign and they have a weekly challenge that I did a lot last year. I’m not a multiplayer person and it’s just an added bonus. The F1 games have amazing single player campaigns.

4 Likes

100%. That is one thing I have many people complain about ACC. The lack of depth in the Campaign. Do not think it was priority for them at all

3 Likes

Kind of in the name :laughing:

5 Likes

This coming monday there will will a 90 Min Spa race with the Monday Night Racing guys

2 Likes

Hmm… this is tempting, having done almost 100 laps of Spa in a GT3 car over the past week and all.

2 Likes

Hey @Flex where could I go to get info on joining tonights race?

1 Like

I am considering, but I am so kak man lol. I did some practice yesterday, getting the same time I got on last week’s event. which is 2:30, can I not see what the other people are posting first lol

Pretty sure it’s these good folk: https://twitter.com/racingmonday

Looks like they organise through their Discord server:

2 Likes

Thank you MEWtorsports Team Principal!

1 Like

Good luck guys!

1 Like