Assetto Corsa Endurance Race

It’s not the first time that it’s come back to bite - I remember Road America!

@DarthMol and @oltman are you guys doing MNR tonight

I see it is Spa and Paul Ricard

Yip, logging on now! Pro-Am?

Where is this? :nose:

They’re talking about Monday Night Racing, I’m not sure why in this thread (@jaydogg86 :thinking:), but there you go.

Local guys that host fairly big races in ACC every Monday.

1 Like

Coz @jaydogg86doesn’t know how to forum :eyes:

1 Like

No seriously, I don’t though. lol

1 Like

So… in case you thought I disappeared, the Sebring endurance race is still on for the end of April. I’ll have to push the date back from the proposed 17th to the 24th (Tuesday 27th is a holiday). I’ve just not had the time to invest into this lately.

I’m thinking of running a grid of GT4 Ginetta’s, but I’ll see how that goes. Maybe I’ll set the server up in the mean time for you guys to test drive.

The other car I have in mind is some LMP2 car that I’ve yet to find.

4 Likes

I see a pole coming

to wrap your car around

2 Likes

Im not very keen with Ginettas because my team just finished their Ginetta league last week. :nauseated_face:

Thoughts about the car in general?

It’s cool and all, but we had a 6 week league with the ginettas and the race was an hour long each race.

Easy to drive, difficult to master, can be tuned to most people’s needs. There’s a reason it’s in many big boy sims, it’s an excellent car. What LMP2 car did you have in mind?

Obviously the race has not taken place yet.
I’m currently looking at the weekend of the 15/16th May (in between 2 F1 weekends)
I’m targeting this as the ACTUAL date and hopefully wont have to postpone again.

I found a decent GT4 mod pack. I’m going to put them up on one of the servers tonight and we can check them out. I’ve done a lot of reading on the Guerrilla Mods forum where theses mods are from, and it sounds like a BoP pass has not been done yet, but a handful of these cars should be within tenths of each other.

4 Likes

Someone posted their analysis a few days ago

2 Likes

Upmarket Renault FTW!!

1 Like

I’m down for it that weekend. I’ll be a genuine slams and take a BMW lol

3 Likes

There’s never enough time to plan these things…

3/4 days to the date I set above and I haven’t been able to open registrations yet :cry:

Here’s a W.I.P shot of the poster so far

2 Likes

Love it!

1 Like