Assetto Corsa Endurance Race

I know right… Lol

2 Likes

Haha how can I forget. Thorougly enjoyed the banter guys, was fun.

You can use the gap graph as in indicator as well, just go to the laps where the lines intersect.

1 Like

I was hoping that you wouldn’t have enough fuel and would need to pit for a splash and dash. It nearly worked, but you pulled off some impressive economic running to get to the end there.

Edit: But man was it fun to chase you down and put the pressure on. That’s one thing I love about Enduro races, you have the time to slowly catch up to another racer.

3 Likes

Well, I had every intention of pitting in the next lap or 2, to try and put you under pressure as you had just overtaken me. But when you pitted early, I had no other choice!

Cannot tell you how much I enjoyed those close laps! Amazing! But the slow ones to save fuel nearly put me to sleep.

I ended with 0.2 litres at the end of the race!

2 Likes

I had a quick splash on the last lap, if you look at the total race times, I did 1 more lap than you just because of where I was on track. Stupid +1 lap rule.

Oh my gosh, genius. Fanks

1 Like

Who comes up with this rubbish anyway?! :rofl:

1 Like

It’s not the first time that it’s come back to bite - I remember Road America!

@DarthMol and @oltman are you guys doing MNR tonight

I see it is Spa and Paul Ricard

Yip, logging on now! Pro-Am?

Where is this? :nose:

They’re talking about Monday Night Racing, I’m not sure why in this thread (@jaydogg86 :thinking:), but there you go.

Local guys that host fairly big races in ACC every Monday.

1 Like

Coz @jaydogg86doesn’t know how to forum :eyes:

1 Like

No seriously, I don’t though. lol

1 Like

So… in case you thought I disappeared, the Sebring endurance race is still on for the end of April. I’ll have to push the date back from the proposed 17th to the 24th (Tuesday 27th is a holiday). I’ve just not had the time to invest into this lately.

I’m thinking of running a grid of GT4 Ginetta’s, but I’ll see how that goes. Maybe I’ll set the server up in the mean time for you guys to test drive.

The other car I have in mind is some LMP2 car that I’ve yet to find.

4 Likes

I see a pole coming

to wrap your car around

2 Likes

Im not very keen with Ginettas because my team just finished their Ginetta league last week. :nauseated_face:

Thoughts about the car in general?