Assetto Corsa Endurance Race

I looked for skins before but didn’t find any, but now I found some on my first google result.
So this is awesome? I’ll load them on the server tonight.

Regarding the templates @GregRedd, I’ve only seen one for the Aston as well.

The actual mod pack is from Forum – GUERILLA Mods and requires an account, so I thought I’d save you guys the trouble and link to the download directly.

1 Like

Found a set for the 2019 European GT4 Series as well earlier while I was looking for template files…

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/pack-gt4-européan-séries-2019-partie-1.39480/download

2 Likes

@DieGrootHammer I know you and Asetto Corsa do not get along, but these cars around this track is amazing! Please join us!

2 Likes

Still no net for me, so WIPed a livery for myself. Repping the land of my birth with the Austrian National Coat of Arms. Can’t decide between the red body and the white body:

Help me decide:
  • Red body
  • White body

0 voters

2 Likes

I would love to, but I won’t be home that weekend so won’t be able to join. I love me some GT4 action!

2 Likes

Why Austria?

2 Likes

Your skim reading is really failing you in this thread lately hey…

3 Likes

Hahahah this. Also you, you foreign ne.

@oltman wat gaan aan? :rofl:

2 Likes

They all sound the same to him :laughing:

3 Likes

I fixed my AC, tried the Camero just to check everything’s good. 2:15.760 after 7 laps, I love it.

1 Like

It’s so much work, you feel like an intern.

1 Like

O…K… No more silly questions for me!

1 Like

I love how all the cars I’ve tried so far have such different personality and driving styles.
I’ve been playing around with ballast, so far I’ve made the following changes:

• BMW +10kg
  • McLaren +50kg
  • Toyota + 20kg

I’ll give more ballast to the cars that are easier/safer to drive.
Besides the BMW (I didn’t get a good lap in) all the cars I drove and then balanced, are around the same pace… for me anyway. I need more hotlappers please :slight_smile:

Live Timing

1 Like

I want to back track a bit on my BMW opinion. It’s capable of 2.15’s. On the whole, it’s tame enough if you’re doing 2.16’s or 2.17’s. But on the limit, it’s not easy. I did 28 laps on record. It took me a long time to get that 2.15.645, and I still can’t consistently do that, because it becomes more difficult to handle on the limit. When you add the fact that we’re going to do 80’ish laps. Are you sure you want to ballast it? Agh I guess it’s only 10kg

The force feedback is excellent on the 2 american cars. You’re arms are going to be dead. After some quality time together, the Supra is a superbly satisfying drive, sliding in to hit an apex, straightening the corner, so the exit pin straight, to help the mediocre acceleration. And the sound during throttle lift off, makes me wet :ocean:

1 Like

The pops and bangs do sound amazing, I could sign up to 3 hours of that no problem.

The formula I’m going with for ballast is 0.2s for every 10kg

I found the same with the BMW, easy to drive, but very sketchy (but quick) on the limit.
Let’s see how it plays out, I’ll do more testing.

The times I submitted were relatively calm laps, the kind of pace I can see myself doing in a race. Not a lap record or DNF type situation.

@aldyr I’m interested to see what time you’ll post in the McLaren after the ballast was added. I only set one afterwards, so I can’t compare directly.

oh my god this… so good man.

I volunteer as tribute for the kak people.

2 Likes

Updated the info post

1 Like

So “YES” on custom liveries?

:rofl:

1 Like

Should we not rather ballast DRIVERS and not cars? :wink:

1 Like

Remove the McLaren, it’s broken. Outlap, +2 good laps, then spun, another outlap, then 2.13.833. In-game it said it was done with 40kg ballast. Default fuel is 30 litres.

Bro
ken