Assetto Corsa Endurance Race

I want to know if there’s going to be any more changes to ballast? Leaning towards Supra, but the Mustang is nice too.

We are opposites for sure. I can’t seem to get the hang of that Mustang. I prefer the Camaro over it and I don’t even know if I will want to drive the Camaro.

3 Likes

I’ll make final changes this evening and post the final BoP here.

BoP changes:

• Camaro: +25kg
  • Mustang: +25kg
  • McLaren: 0kg / +20% restrictor
  • BMW: 0kg
  • Supra: 0kg
  • Audi: removed, too slow
3 Likes

Just trying to clarify something, myself and Darth has differing opinions on what you mean.
Does this mean, no additional changes to the Supra, or does it mean the Supra is back to 0kg ballast?

Ballast removed. Otherwise I would have as +0kg

My reasoning is that it’s a lot of work driving that car as is, and the added weight throws off the handling.

With the McLaren, adding ballast just makes it less fun to drive (same as the Supra), so I’ve opted for restrictor handicap instead.

The American cars have the best straight line performance, so I’m adding ballast to compromise the handling a bit and make them feel even more like muscle cars.

2 Likes

Dankie Brent, makes a lot of sense. So I wasn’t going mad with regards to the Supra handling. Ok last testing sesh tonight after the race then I will commit.

1 Like

It’s a toss up. I can’t decide between the Mustang, Camaro and Supra :star_struck:

For me it’s Camaro, Supra, McLaren. I’m starting to think we need to do more events with this GT4 pack.

Keep in mind, there are only 2 skins available for the Supra and duplicate skins are not allowed :grimacing:

So eventhough we only have 1 registered due to people being unsure, do we at least know who is all attending?
So far I know it’s
Me
Slinx
Aldyr
Oltman
Darthmol
Gregredd

@SlinX I’m trying to register but the Camaro is not showing up as a car choice?

1 Like

Sorry, I didn’t update the actual race, only the practice session. It’s there now.

2 Likes

Thanks!

wait… no Porsche?

1 Like

Supra for me!

Thanks @SlinX , you da bes.
Porsche for me, signed up and ready. Still kinda wanna do a skin but no template says no.

Posted the poster to my barren FB account. Hey, maybe we get some bites. Also, are we not posting on MNR?

1 Like

I present to you:
The Toy Yoda Supra

4 Likes

@GregRedd and @SlinX how do you take those awesome preview pictures of your cars?

2 Likes