Assetto Corsa Endurance Race

Hahaha well done man, well played.

I think it’s the same place as yours? In Content Manager > Content > Cars then down the bottom select “CM Showroom” NOT the plain “Showroom” (that’s the AC showroom that produces that weird psychedelic looking thing). Then I just play around with the visual and camera settings a bit. In Visual Settings there are Scene and Lights options that can be tweaked to get some good effects.

Which reminds me that I still need to upload my skin to have it added to the server. Wanted to make some small changes and tweaks but am not going to have the time, so it’ll go as is…

2 Likes

Here there be super excellent very nice Merc skin for Greg on the old Google Drive thingamabob:

22 Redd Racing AMG Merc GT4 (White).zip

Add it to your install if you want to see my Merc in its resplendent glory every time you go past me :expressionless:

(And obviously @SlinX, if you would be so kind as to add it to the server for moi. Much appreciated.)

1 Like

Added, good thing I chose the 21 numbered Porsche. Can’t have two 22s on track.

1 Like

I won’t be around for Q2, so I’ll try and get in some time on Q1 tonight. Probably just 30 mins.

Are we only 6?

2 Likes

Here is the final link to “The Unmissable Toy Yoda Supra #242”!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bu-yhEPZ3ixqdP1FfFMIDxZGSjPeA-h3/view?usp=sharing

3 Likes

Lol those Rental spaces

2 Likes

Is the 1st qualifying now?

Now, as in 19:15, yes :joy:

1 Like

3 Likes

Was in a rush so set a kak time. But I’m gonna be driving alone so qualifying doesn’t really matter. Unless Greg steps up.
Also, registration cutoff has happened… So we are only 6.

Thats a bit of a bummer. Could get lonely out there.

Yeah it does. I’m not saying Greg is bad or anything but we used to have lekke battles but that doesn’t happen anymore, I think I just became more consistent or something? Coz Greg still out qualifies me most of the time. Mo isn’t around anymore, he was the inbetweener for us, sometimes better than me and sometimes fighting with Greg.

1 Like

We should make a rule that blue flags CAN race the faster car. At least we’ll have some more racing that way :smile:

2 Likes

Just spent the last 15 minutes wondering why the server hasn’t switched over from Practice to Qualifying 2 and realised that I missed it by an hour! :sob: What a dumbass I am - I was convinced it was at 13:00.

@SlinX I know you said that we have to post a qualifying time in order to get placed on the grid, but is there any way to override that setting? We all know I would have qualified slowest anyway, so does adding me to the back of the grid make that much of a difference?

1 Like

@GregRedd @Beemerstein @GeezMo786
Have all missed qualifying, so I’m making another one just for you guys, starting 3pm.

The grid so far:

# Name Car Qualifying Time
1 Kelvin Andrews Toyota Supra GT4 02:13.844
2 Oltman Toyota Supra GT4 02:14.712
3 Graham Mol Chevrolet Camaro GT4 02:14.796
4 Brent Forbes McLaren 570S GT4 02:14.920
5 Exavia Gordon Porsche Cayman 718 GT4 02:19.315
3 Likes

Mille grazie!!

2 Likes

BOOM!

2 Likes

Lol, sorry @Dragonic. You’ll get it back by the first corner :smiley:

1 Like

See? What did I tell you about Greg out qualifying me everytime. He’s not slow, he just likes the kitty litter.

2 Likes