Assetto Corsa & AC Racing League [MEWRL]

Absolutely Blursed!

2 Likes

I followed that link and saw the Batman-Catwoman character model swap :rofl: I’m dying…

4 Likes

Well done​:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I’m hoping the livery will mean she goes as fast as the IMF loan was looted by the cadres…

1 Like

@SlinX, where did you put your “Corona Cup” window banner? What file is it pulled from?

I generated an AO file in content manager
Only issues is that I can’t get the inside of the window, so you can’t see it from inside the car.

Files

2 Likes

Again I spent more time on my livery than on the track!

3 Likes

Petition for someone to make me a livery :pray:
Anything that says live love laugh and lack of taste is a symptom

2 Likes

Go go gadget random Cortina skins!

4 Likes

Wow, the man went on a spree. However, that Official Gulf skin is all mine if you guys didn’t see my name on that beaut! :smirk:
Also notice how Slinx put his car in front? Time to take him our in this next league guys.

4 Likes

Hey @Slinx, please can you update the grid with a certain car #22 :wink:

I will make a final livery pack this evening. Once I upload it, it’s final, no more changes, otherwise everyone has to re-download, and then files go missing and old versions get left in and it just becomes a big mess.

I’ll remind again later, but before installing the liveries, please delete all current ones, just clean out your “assettocorsa\content\cars\lotus_cortina\skins” folder
The one I upload later will be the server version.

I just want to do it properly this time, unlike the MX-5’s where everyone had different versions of the liveries compared to the server :slight_smile:

Don’t forget the most memorable livery: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtWalqhhb9Fznld_1ol0aIs4NAlw?e=AphBdq

1 Like

Got it already thanks :face_vomiting:

You know how sometimes you see a sign deterring some behavior and you wonder what some guy must have done to warrant a whole sign?

Ya… no memes next time :do_not_litter:
Don’t let me catch you having fun round these parts either.

2 Likes

Someone going all EU on us…

2 Likes

Next he’ll be banning selfies, neon glitter paint, and right turns! Bloody police state!

3 Likes

I think a police state would ban LEFT turns not right :smile:

3 Likes

No, no, no, only jump-starts, lap 1 dive-bombs and general kak driving.

1 Like

Hey now, you know @Dragonic and I try our best. No need to get all personal and stuff… :frowning:

:smiley:

3 Likes

Complete change of topic but for everyone in the thread:
List 5 things, that will help make someone a better driver. No encyclopaedic answers. Preferably, applies to any track simracing regardless of game.