Assetto Corsa & AC Racing League [MEWRL]

So, you setup your wheel in Assetto menu and/or driver software. Then save the setup in a preset. Then, in Content Manager, under Settings -> Assetto Corsa -> Controls, make sure that setup is selected.

Sometimes it forgets your configuration. So, I tend to reselect that config inside Content Manager, at the start of an evening session.

Once you connect to a server lobby, ie. sitting in your car, in the pit lane, you can’t change wheel or button config, only car setup, if rules allow.

First time driving Kyalami, wow, just wow.

2 Likes

Sorry for bailing halfway through, I ended up fighting with my mods trying to get Kyalami to work until 2am when Eskom forced me to go sleep.

Busy doing a clean install now… bleh

1 Like

You need to join that Track so that @aldyr can get a better time. He doesn’t have competition to push himself. My best time of the night was 1:59:660 or something. His was 1:52 something I believe.

1 Like

Can confirm, Kyalami is an awesome track.
Finally nailing all comers after many laps of practice.

4 Likes

That was awesome :fire:

1 Like

Server Manager is now open to all with read access. Go have a look around.
linky link

3 Likes

That looks brilliant! :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Now is the time to grab a copy of Assetto Corsa if you don’t have it and do want to join the League - 75% off the Standard Edition is fantastic value, but scroll down the store page a bit… even better value is the 86% off the Ultimate Edition. Worth every cent imo.

4 Likes

When?

2 Likes

We are starting up the F1 2019 league again tomorrow if you’d like to join @Dragonic. Sorry for stealing people away from here.

1 Like

Haha I’m sure @SlinX doesn’t mind, all racers are a community on it’s own it seems. I don’t have F1 2019 unfortunately. Once I’m out of this hole that I dug myself in, I’ll join.

2 Likes

I kinda want to see what’s going to happen with load-shedding before I decide on a date for race #1. I heard rumors of stage 6 happening this week, might only be rumors, but lets wait and see how Eskom manages to mess up this time.

Everything is setup and ready to go otherwise.

2 Likes

Yeah I guess that makes a lot of sense.

1 Like

@Solitude, don’t steal my people! it was hard enough getting 8!

2 Likes

I am the stealer of souls and devourer of chippies.

6 Likes

You’ve got 9 now, electricity allowing!

3 Likes

Hmm chippies…

I need to open a UPS, and destroy that damn beeping speaker, if eskom is going to loadshed at 4am.

I’m looking forward to this, but not Turn 1

1 Like

That’s partly why we had the practice races, they are helpful if you don’t want a chain reaction of punts going into T1.

1 Like

Just watch, cold tyres, down hill, inverse camber, and british people screaming from the stands. Yeah, turn 1 is going to be great

1 Like

We talking Brands Hatch right? I frikken hate that corner. Even without any other cars on the circuit at the same time.

It is where I grabbed one of my favourite in-game screenshots though (in PCars 2):

2 Likes