Assetto Corsa & AC Racing League [MEWRL]

Okay so after 2 long months since it was first conceived, we are finally getting close to our first AC event. As a quick reminder this is the race day schedule:

• Practice is on your own time, leading up until quali @ 8:30, there’s a dedicated server set up for it if you want to practice in traffic with your fellow MEW racers. Server name: MEW 3
  • Qualifying: 8:30pm (25mins, I want to shorten this to 15mins)
  • Break: 8:55pm (5mins)
  • Race: 9:00pm (35mins)
  • Tuesday 21st 8:30pm is good for me!
  • I won’t be able to make it (reply and suggest an alternative)

0 voters

We have 9 drivers at the moment with @Avatar
@Slayer do you want in? make it a nice round 10, c’mon.
This messes with points and stuff, 9th and 10th = no points, but it should be fine, just don’t come last :grin:

I’ll probably hop on the server for a few laps on Sunday just to make sure everything is still good to go. Feel free to join me at 2pm.

Pinging the rest of you to vote. @aldyr @Dragonic @oltman @GregRedd @Entity @DieGrootHammer @DarthMol

Edit: @czc not sure if you are in or not?

2 Likes

@Slinx, we don’t have our fixture for next week yet, so hopefully it’s not on the same day and a 21:10 game haha.

This makes me nervous.

If we can’t make it, then we can’t make it.
I think it’s fair that if at least 70% show up, the race counts and no-shows forfeit their points. Otherwise we can postpone the race a day or 3.

1 Like

Nah I think it’s fair, we can’t stop the show.

Chooo chooooooo hyyyppppe

1 Like

GregRedd, oltman already confirmed prior to me putting up the poll, and Dragonic is in unless we get a cricket match scheduled right? that makes an 8 car grid so far.
So it’s official guys, Tuesday we racing! :checkered_flag::metal:

Sorry @Solitude… the tribe has spoken, only loadshedding can save you now, ironically.

3 Likes

1 Like

Yep that is correct

1 Like

Have you managed to set up points in AC Server manager? Or are you basing this off of my original points suggestion? Because if it’s the latter, we can easily adjust it to include points for the Top 10 - which is more realistic anyway. Let me know…?

1 Like

I used your suggestion as a starting point, made it a bit less linear, ACSM has a section for it.
It uses your Steam GUID to track everything.

2 Likes

Okay, that is frikken excellent! So glad we found AC Server Manager!

2 Likes

MUWAHAHAHA!!! Zero deductions for collisions!

3 Likes

I don’t have the game, sorry.

Please confirm: we are driving Brands Hatch and we get to choose the Porsche Cayman / Audi TT Cup / Something else slow?

Brands Hatch GP and those are the 2 cars yes.

BTW, server manager has in fact chosen your car for you already, I just based it off which car you drove in the practice races. You can join with any car, but you’ll spawn in with the car assigned to you on this list.
If you want to change your car, let me know.

Speaking of which, I’ve been slacking, I still need to add a few of you. @Avatar and @Solitude since you haven’t connected to the server yet, I can’t grab your Steam GUID, please add me on steam so that I can sort it out (and let me know which car you’re driving).

4 Likes

I’m afraid I won’t be able to make this week’s race, got sick over the weekend, so I’m taking it very easy. I’ll be there for the next round!

4 Likes

I’m not participating. Just following the thread. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You confuse me with your replies and votes :joy:
@Avatar no worries, get well man.

3 Likes

Yeah, about that… :thinking: If you don’t add me someone else has to come last, and I don’t think you want that.

This is obviously me.

2 Likes