Beating Off 2.0

ja saw it this morning, it looks good

1 Like

sooo this morning my interwebs was still off since sunday evening, if its still off tonight i will have to get a telkom techie out to come and see whats wrong

1 Like

Did you play it any last night?

GLHF!
:grinning:

2 Likes

Hai hai dude, good luck with that, my best pro tip, once you logged the fault, start tweeting it and posting complaints on FB

2 Likes

Nope. Watched the reveal and then went to bed :rofl: It also seems you’re forced into playing squads as there are no duos or solos. Don’t know if that’s something they’ll announce later.

1 Like

Is it home time?

Also got the tablet back, they did a decent job not 100% but its good enough :smiley:

Yes it is home time! Regardless of what your boss or watch says.

Glad your screen is fixed, now back to studying.
That’s a good thing, right?

1 Like

Yep it is, altho its gonna be fun to pay for my text book this month ontop of everything else :smiley:

At least it means I behave and dont waste money during the sale

Anything to help us behave and not waste money. Be careful that you don’t damage it again, can’t risk becoming too much of a model-adult :wink:

With regards to textbooks: I’m just going to come clean: I used illegal ebook copies for my most recent subjects (Feb last year). Couldn’t get myself to pay thousands of rands for textbooks that will only be used for a few months. :policeman:

Dude If I could find any I would do that as well, especially since I only need 2 more textbooks.

1 Like

Check how cute these are

8 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Have Collectibles spoiled games for you?

Morning all

4 Likes

Morning everyone.

4 Likes

G’day

10 chars

4 Likes

More almal

2 Likes

Morning people of the palace

hope you all have a great day

1 Like