Borderlands 3

Wonder if consoles will be able to preload. I really hope so since I have to take my PS to a friend’s house to download the game for me.

Well that is reason 2 for not getting it immediately

Most Epic unreal hate

3 Likes

All the free games they are giving out is not gonna help them for all their bullshit

1 Like

So apparently Gearbox will ban you from the forums if you refer to FL4K as “he/him”. Since it is deliberately gender neutral you’re supposed to use they.

What the fuck? SJW bullshit.

1 Like

That is so sad when companies go down this route.

1 Like

Goeie fok I am so not impressed with that bs

2 Likes

Well technically it’s an it since it is a robot.

But with a male voice I’d call it a he-robot.

Haven’t seen it mentioned yet, but the skill trees are live as well now:

1 Like

I had a quick look at the skill tree now. Seems you can hit one capstone and then about 80% in another tree with max available points. Wonder why they decided to do that. I.E make you have enough skill points to be 3 points away from a second capstone. Obviously DLC will improve this, but seems like a weird place. Of course this means you might focus more on one tree and get a second to half only and maybe some skills from a third or whatever.

I like that you can mix and match active skills though. For example: FL4K can use the action skill from one tree but the pet augment from another.

1 Like

Reviews are coming out, and looks like its a solid game. Sitting on a 85 on Opencritic and a 85 on Metacritic. But it’s not all roses on the review side, seems like they cherry picked reviewers to get the game, and sounds like some shenanigans reading this Kotaku article.

1 Like

The PC Gamer review wasn’t kind either

1 Like

Neither was the Polygon review…

Edit: Read the linked article now and they indeed reference the Polygon review.

1 Like

I don’t care about any politics or shenanigans or anything else surrounding this game (or any other game). I’m still gonna play the crap out of it. I trust Game Informer and their review is positive enough to have me very hyped. They mention the length of the campaign a couple of times and only complain that some bosses are a bit bullet spongy and some of the humour misses the mark. I can deal with that.

2 Likes

Happy Borderlands 3 Day @Wlad and everyone else going in guns blazing on launch day. Guess we’ll see you in a week or two again :grinning:

3 Likes

Played for about 6 hours straight yesterday, haven’t done that in a while. Awesome game, a little bit of technical issues (playing on launch model PS4) but nothing that even bothers me. I’m not experiencing the input lag that I’ve read about online, for me it plays fine, even in co-op (I haven’t played SP yet). Gunplay feels smoother than BL2 and the weapons sound really good. I’m really liking FL4K as well.

1 Like

Or have a look in the thread we have for the codes - I have been updating them

1 Like

Worst game of the series. Even worse than the pre-sequel garbage. Utter garbage, avoid at all cost.

3 Likes

Please elaborate? I’m loving every second of it (I just reached level 20). Then again, you called pre-sequel garbage so I probably can’t take your opinion seriously.

Aside from some slight technical issues this game is exactly what I expected/wanted. It’s more Borderlands with better guns and smoother gunplay.

2 Likes