Command & Conquer: Remastered

So are we making a 2019 thread or just carrying on with this one? :grinning:

I thought the C&C fans might enjoy a sneak peek.

1,063 votes and 280 comments so far on Reddit

2 Likes

GDI CONSTRUCTION YARD!!!

1 Like

Nice, isn’t it?

Wow I need it loved to level up my troops to 3 stars so they could hp regen :smiley:

1 Like

That didn’t work in the original game though. I think veterancy was introduced in Tiberian Sun for the first time.

Indeed. The original game was simple, and perfect for it. I replayed the demo levels countless times and finished both campaigns at least 3 times when I finally got the full game. Not to mention the amount of skirmishes I played…

I can’t wait for this remaster!

2 Likes

The original remains one of my favourite games to this day. Fantastic campaign, and we played endless hours of skirmish when they introduced that with Red Alert.

By the way, Red Alert is included in this remaster.

Another update on C&C Remastered. The game has completed pre-production phase, and production is in full swing. They apparently have multiplayer up and running already.

934 votes and 281 comments so far on Reddit

More info on reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/commandandconquer/

3 Likes

Aaaaaaaand I’m excited again!

2 Likes

I know right? I was hoping for a sneak peek at E3, but it might be too early in development for that.

Well lookie here! Apparently, the work on RA Remastered is in full swing as well.

The original ingame asset looked like this.

2 Likes

Just wrote an article for that here :man_facepalming: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You did? Where is it?

2 Likes

On its way. Pending edit checks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Excellent! Looking forward to it.

1 Like

If ever I wanted to jizz anything, it would be my pants, at this moment.

3 Likes

The latest update on C&C Remastered!

2 Likes

Latest update on C&C Remastered: The jukebox is back, baby!

Now, if you didn’t grow up in the 90’s, this will make no sense to you. If you did: You can hear Act on Instinct and Hell March in your head, right now, can’t you?

You’ll be able to listen to both the classic and remastered version of tracks (as done by Frank Klepacki, of course), create your own playlist, and even mix tracks between games. Much excite!

1 Like

Thanks @SIGSTART for splitting this off. I wanted to ask if it was perhaps time for a dedicated thread.

1 Like

AAARGGGHHHH!

Ahem. What I meant to say was, the first gameplay teaser is out.

1 Like