Cyberpunk 2077 — We Have a City to Burn🔥

Yeah, that is a bit of a weak one indeed. If anything I’d maybe (BIG maybe) have a look at installing the 5-hour trial to (a) see how it actually runs on the console; and (b) see if I actually like the game enough to consider adding it to my library. It is on 50% sale on the Xbox store at the moment but I can’t see for how long, so if you are going to buy it, it should probably be sooner rather than later.

https://www.xbox.com/en-za/games/store/cyberpunk-2077/BX3M8L83BBRW

Of course, there’s always an outside chance that it’ll appear in the Game Pass library at some point in the future. If it did in the next couple of months and you’d actually bought the game now, even at 50% off, it would be a bit kak.

What’s the collective think? Will we see Cyberpunk 2077 on Game Pass, and if so, when?

More videos after the livestream today:

I already own the game. I did actually check out a video and on second thought I will give it a try. It looks a lot better in the video than what I remember it looking when I played so I might as well give it a shot.

1 Like

I don’t think the Witcher games have ever been on Game Pass, so I highly doubt Cyberpunk will end up there soon.

Seeing as I recently started playing it on PC, I’m curious to see how the patch improves the game. The only bug I’ve experienced so far has been listed as addresses by the release notes. It’s not a main quest line anyway, so no big impact anyway.

I’ve actually been enjoying the game quite a lot. It’s a very rich and detailed world and I love running around and taking in the sights. The story is pretty good so far as well, but I’m only level 16 currently at around 25 hours into the game. I try to do as many side quests and gigs as my level allows.

EDIT: Well, there goes all hopes of trying it out this morning:

96GB UPDATE?!

1 Like

yea if i knew how much disk space it would chow during download/update (it almost seems like it creates a double/backup of the game and then has a 2nd copy where it does update), i wouldve moved it off my nvme and onto my 1tb drive while it updated :confused:

1 Like

After the update the game was around 111GB in size…

2 Likes

Witcher 3 Wild Hunt was on Game Pass for over a year (December 2019 - March 2021). I think it was to coincide with the launch of The Witcher Netflix series. Admittedly, it was only for Game Pass Console, but still.

1 Like

I’m tempted to try again, but man the start is now a slog already so I’ll just wait another year or something before doing another run. But the updates looks good

1 Like

I started a new game last night, and opted for the Corpo start. I love this intro the most now but that aside, the runs or feels so much better and I swear it looks better. Will see how long it lasts.

2 Likes

It definitely looks a lot better on Series S now after the update. It still runs the same as before, pretty solid 30FPS. There is a definite step up in visual fedility though.

CDPR have also said that they will look into requests for 60FPS on Series S. I"m hoping they can manage it. Currently the game runs at 1440p 30FPS, I’d be happy with 1080p or even 900p 60FPS. As long as they make it an option you can toggle.

3 Likes

The game runs great on PC. With the same settings, I went up from 61FPS to 73FPS average…

3 Likes

Really getting into the game now. But I have to say, as much as I love Keanu Reeves, he is not a great voice actor… Johnny is more irritating than intriguing…

Also, why do this???

Game loads with all its opening logos. Then “Press space to continue”

Then the very next screen, showing absolutely no new info or options, again ask you to hit space to continue. 2 Space bars to get to the actual menu where you then have to CLICK on the word continue…

Then the game loads, and guess what??? SPACE TO CONTINUE!!!

3 Likes

Omg, that’s a real deal breaker, better refund the game for being unplayable

7 Likes

BROKEN! UNINSTALL!!!

4 Likes
5 Likes

Super excited for the expansion.

Also, the new patch adds 60FPS to Series S and cross progression so yeah, guess what I’m downloading tonight.

2 Likes

Yeah, pretty amped too!

1 Like

Great! Like I really needed this right now.

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

I should probably finish the main story

3 Likes
3 Likes

I usually like his coverage, but straight up telling people about things you’re meant to find out organically… meh

2 Likes