Destiny 2 — The Final Shape

Kind of stuck currently, due to me not taking the season 13 intro mission (battleground) I have no access to H.E.L.M. Online sources say I must make a new character, play through the intro missions and then do battleground, access HELM and will then have access on my main. I have done this 2x now, each time my new character DCs in the middle or end of the battleground and I have to start another new character. Now I will have to delete my new character and try again. This system is F*ed up beyond belief.

There is no way to do that intro battleground with my main as far as I can see.

So here I go again, 3rd time.

2 Likes

This… doesn’t sound right. I think there might be a different problem

1 Like

Managed to make it through the battle ground on my 3rd newly created character, got to HELM and now my main has the season artifact suddenly and can get into HELM. Phew.

What a mission.

Finally I can continue with the fun :wink:

2 Likes

Already told my family I am playing games (Destiny 2) this weekend… a lot! Now if eskom and the internet holds out, it should be a lovely weekend!

2 Likes

I’m glad you’re liking the game. The past 2 weeks have really rekindled my love for the game. I hit power level 1252 and I’m busy with the excruciating grind to 1300 now. I’m having a hell of a lot of fun though. Make sure to participate in the Guardian Games and claim your Heir Apparent machine gun.

3 Likes

About that, I see that I will need to get kills with a machine gun, how do I get one? I don’t see vendors that sell guns anywhere?

2 Likes

Got a machine gun drop at random, yeay! Then figured out, that for today, I have to kill 100 players in PVP. Not going to happen, I will wait for tomorrow and see where the focus goes to.

3 Likes

You can use DIM it’s on the bungie website where you can create loadouts

1 Like

The 1st mission is on nessus. You can access it at any time

1 Like

I’ll add you guys and then we can jam. I’ll definitely be on tomorrow have a few raids to run and a few catalysts to complete

1 Like

No no, the “combatants” can be normal AI as well. I did strikes in the Guardian Games. I’m starting with the catalyst for it now…

2 Likes

DIM is wonky

2 Likes

The current GG focus is crucible though, so have to kill 100 combatants in there

2 Likes

Almost done running 21 strikes for the Xur quest. Been a hell of a ride today!

2 Likes

I’m gonna jump right in then! I only do Strikes and Crucible… I’ll see if I can get online later tonight.

3 Likes

Also check the Microsoft store aswell they also have a app similar to DIM

Anyone know if there are any active ZA clans for Destiny 2 that won’t mind taking a newbie? I see a LOT of xxx_ZA name tags out there, looks like a lot of South Africans play the game.

2 Likes

I’ll ask the clan I’m in they won’t mind

1 Like

Also those that are playing Destiny I’d like to add you on steam so drop those tags if you don’t mind

1 Like

So there’s my Steam tag. Fell free to add always looking to jam with more people

2 Likes