Destiny 2 — The Final Shape

Thanks I should be online tonight from 8. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I need to carry 2 friends through strikes otherwise I’d help definitely

And I just realized I still need to do this week’s Asendent Challenge.

Also quick question. To everyone on the forum playing D2 would you like to do a raid sometime? @Neokappy knows Deepstone Crypt. I’ll learn Last Wish and try to learn Garden Of Salvation. Just a thought

2 Likes

At some point yes, but I am super under geared and noobish

2 Likes

Also everyone please dismantle your shaders to get glimmer and Legendary shards otherwise you’ll lose the come tomorrow

1 Like

I’m constantly at the 250k glimmer cap, so I only got the shards when I dismantled this morning.

2 Likes

The glim cap really sucks but it makes sense otherwise there’d be no farming

1 Like

So the new season drops tonight.

Been reading up on alot of lore about Mithrax and the Eliksni and I have to say it’s amazing especially the lore on Mithrax.

1 Like

I even shared my screen with @1nF4m0u5 , I had no access to the daily playlist so I couldnt farm it at all, I noticed it last week already

1 Like

Weird thing is there’s no answers on reddit for it or anything

1 Like

Possibly because Guardian Games are now over and the Hunters won during the closing ceremony? Maybe the daily activity is now done, even though you can still grind medals…

2 Likes

Yea but it was happening last week already even when I playing the strikes on the right times. But oh well :smiley: Its not the end of the world, its not my favourite gun

1 Like

Well just get you Xenophage that 2 hits guardians in gambit

1 Like

I will have to see if I can

1 Like

Ask @Shrike it’s amazing :drooling_face:

1 Like

It is yes, still, I hate PVP. Will gambit and kill NPCs though.

2 Likes

No more Destiny 2 until tomorrow. Late night plus patch is going to mean I am out of it for a while. I got about 13 weekly quests ready to hand in as soon as I can get back in after tonight. Just for a little boost on the season track.

2 Likes

I still don’t understand why people do that. But yeah severs are going to be on at 8 I think

1 Like

The weekly quests give the most xp so your new season track can go up a level or 2 from the start. Better than handing them in in the old season when your season track is maxxed, bit of a waste then. After a 100 you get a fashion engram for every 5 levels, not that good.

1 Like

So everyone cant do anything. On their twitter it says maintenance is extended for 3 hours so might finish 11pm our time

1 Like