Destiny 2 — The Final Shape

People are not happy about this

1 Like

Played a little bit this morning, new story and loop is interesting. I am pissed, yet again, that yet another catalyst for an interesting weapon is locked behind a PVP wall. Not happy about that.

2 Likes

Which weapon?

2 Likes

The cryo pistol

2 Likes

So you bought the season pass? I only bought the latest 2 expansions this morning, so I’ll work my way through the seasonal ranks to 35 (IIRC) to get the pistol. I did the same for last season’s exotic bow and I’m on step 2/3 of the catalyst calibration quest.

2 Likes

Still need to do Duality catalyst mission aswell but I really hate shotguns

1 Like

Also stuck on this one, 50 PVP kills needed, it sucks.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to play this.

Hopefully tonight.

I still need to get the latest expansion but that will have to wait a while still

Also question, do we know if the steam saved version syncs with the gamepass for pc? If so I can do that?

1 Like

I didn’t know that Shohreh Aghdashloo - Wikipedia was doing voice acting for Destiny 2. It is really cool to hear her voice.

2 Likes

I think cause it’s one account and if you have cross play activate you should be able to

1 Like

I will take a look, will have to download it again then most likely

Never mind its not on pc yet

1 Like

Ah shit that sucks

Maar ek dink jy kan cross save sommer op hulle website activate dan is dit daar

1 Like

So I played the first mission of the new season. And so the new grind for seasonal challenges begin and trying to finish some exotic catalysts if going to be so much fun. Haven’t played with the Stasis Sidearm yet but have a few bounties the needs a Sidearm so that’s perfect. But I’m way too tired now

And I have to say I’m really impressed with it. They way it looks with the whole retro cyberpunk vibe I’m really digging it,wil definitely try the new mode either tomorrow or this weekend . Also glad they finally moved the H.E.L.M to destinations as opposed to where it was and 90% of people missed it.

After you’ve saved Mithrax and the Eliksni, the place where they take shelter used to be an old raid final boss in season of the Black Armory.

1 Like

I had a go this morning. It’s kinda like Gambit with the initial mote banking part, then some platforming jumping around and dodging lasers, then the final boss encounter. I’m at PL 1279 currently, so the boss fight was quite tough, requiring 1290. But our team of 6 made it through!

2 Likes

I think the soft cap is 1300 then from there you need to grind pinnacle. But I’m really excited for this. I even loved The Reckoning when Jokers Wild was released

1 Like

Yeah 1300 is soft cap gear-wise, but normal seasonal rank adds extra PL. I’m currently at +2, IIRC. Last season I ended at around +10. Was surprised when I fell back to 1271 from 1280-something when I logged in for the new season.

2 Likes

Im so far behind and no idea what I am doing, I saved the guys, then did the ada quests and I crafted 2 keys - no idea what for - I cant do any seasonal bounties tho

1 Like

It’s an inherent problem I have with Destiny, or most MMO’s for that matter. If you’re a casual player or don’t play it actively you risk the chances of falling behind as you say, much like I have too, which then makes you feel like it’s pointless to continue given how far behind you are in terms of level or progression.

That being said, I had an inkling for more Destiny yesterday so I let it download overnight. Granted I doubt anyone here plays on Xbox so it will mostly be solo which is about 75% of my Destiny experience anyway.

2 Likes

In the reveal stream for Beyond Light, Bungie confirmed that they are looking to “do the thing” and enable full cross-play in the next year or two.
It is coming for you!

2 Likes

Seasonal bounties you need season pass but the seasonal challenges you can still do

1 Like