Destiny 2 — The Final Shape

Season pass is over R250 on steam so yea I will see

1 Like

They accidentally activated it with the new season but I don’t know if it’s still on.

The thing is yes if you do take a break you fall behind. But then you also get friends that will help you with the important stuff like getting and completing exotic quests and that don’t mind if you are behind. As long as you get I think 1270 to do raids other than that you can pretty much do everything

1 Like

Yeah, as a family man with limited game time, and interuptions, it’s difficult to get 5 other friends together, not to mention on the same platform. I had a hard enough time organising that even when we were all on the same platform, can maybe find one or two. Frankly I’m not one for playing with randoms, or going into these LFG spaces, would rather play solo at my own pace.

2 Likes

Well when cross play becomes a thing, you’ve got a friend in me

2 Likes

Of course.

And don’t get me wrong, I am fully aware that is a me problem, I am in no way bashing or hating on Destiny. Quite the contrary, I have played hundreds of hours, probably thousands, over the course of (almost) 7 years now.

1 Like

??? I paid R150 for 1k silver and got it.

2 Likes

Its odd that is the price on steam

But it will wait till month end

1 Like

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: So you are gonna join me, Mon and @Neokappy for overdrive or overload?

1 Like

I think it’s 149.something but it’s awesome you get alot of stuff

1 Like

Like I said man we are super chill ask @Shrike we know everyone don’t have the pace we have and that’s oky

1 Like

Developer Bungie has confirmed Destiny 2 crossplay will be available during Season 15, which has a release date of August 10th , according to the Season of the Splicer roadmap.

haha… wow, even more time to get left behind :laughing:

2 Likes

Don’t buy it on Steam. Check how much silver you have in the game and buy it in the Eververse. That’s how I bought it this morning. It costs 1000 silver (in-game currency).

2 Likes

That’s exactly what I do. I also got back into the game recently (like a few weeks ago) after 2 years’ absence. I just went back and did some bounties, strikes and crucible until I got the hang of it all again. Then I started working through my Quests list to finish off things that were outstanding. Then I started grinding some Exotic catalysts I still had pending and, before I knew it, I was hooked into the game and universe again. Now it doesn’t feel all that overwhelming anymore.

2 Likes

Yea it will have to wait a while :smiley: Not in my budget for this month

1 Like

What’s your silver balance in the game? I never bought anything with silver before - not even cosmetics. So I’m not sure where I got the 1000 silver balance… But I used it to buy the new season nonetheless. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No idea where you got it, I had some 2 years ago that I used for one of the seasons/expansions

1 Like

Ah ok. This is the first time I ever used my silver, so at least it’s going for a good cause. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I got the season and then n buddy of mine got me the Legendary upgrade so its 1000 silver gone

1 Like

Making my way through the Beyond Light content. I think I did the Forsaken and Shadowkeep content, how would I know this or is that passed and now no way of doing that again. It’s all been so long.

1 Like

Of you still have active quests you still need to do it