Destiny 2 — The Final Shape

2 Likes

So I have become utterly addicted to this game again. I have the best intentions to work each morning at 04:00, but can’t seem to resist the urge to do a quest, bounty or event of some sorts first. I’m just about done with Shadowkeep’s story and will start with Beyond Light next. I’m also grinding some seasonal triumphs. I just absolutely love this game.

5 Likes

Ditto, so much to do, so little time.

2 Likes

I really should play this again, but ME has stolen me

Urgh… there was an update for the game that wouldn’t install. Every time it tried to install it would just stop, for no apparent reason. So I cancelled the update, which subsequently seemed to delete the entire game and all its content.

Eeek that isnt good

@Shrike did you farm the Legendary lost sector on the moon? The chest piece was up I think? Arms was the Master Lost Sector got killed in the first 20 seconds and then I realized the recommended power level is 1340 and I went in 1322.

It amazes me how dumb I am sometimes

1 Like

Remember my experiment? It paid off and worked great. I stored up 2 lost sector exotic engrams in my postmaster and Saturday night I took them out and I got the legs I wanted and the last exotic legs I don’t have, the chaos reach ones that kappy loves. So that was really cool.

From now on I am not farming lost sectors for specifics but only the exotic engram to postmaster, that way I can pick and choose which parts I want exotics for. The moon sectors are rough.

Today is Bunker 15 on Europa and it is so very very easy, did it in 7 minutes to see how long it takes. It is chest pieces today from that. You just need an auto rifle + barrier mod, an SMG + overload mod and something that hits hard and fast for big weapon, I used xenophage. If you can swing a non exotic for hard hitting in the big weapon slot then riskrunner is perfect for SMG since there is a LOT of arc damage just sizzling on the floor all the time.

2 Likes

I will come back to this soonish, Im just stuck with Mass Effect (better? :P) and having fun

1 Like

I know what you mean but if you read this sentence the wrong way…

1 Like

@Wyvern yes! I am missing our strike sessions, you and @wenzdayz !

@1nF4m0u5 while you and kappy were jolling it up with the big boys in the raid this weekend I tirelessly grind out my iron banner weeklies. Hated doing it but the xp and gear was good, also almost there with witherhoard, just 87 more points to complete the catalyst, got all the PVP kills I need.

2 Likes

You are without a doubt the mad scientist they talk about cause I bet you not alot of people thought the way you did. Ran the bunker last night and got my chest piece the 2nd time which isn’t bad. Had Lament on so the 1 barrier that spawned wasn’t a big issue just never try to hit the boss with a sword. You don’t want to end up like the Titan that tried to 1v1 Crota after he killed her fireteam. Also got Cloudstrike (which is Thunderlord but in sniper form) and I’m finally done with all the sabotage missions on Europa

I am excited for the new Expunged mission coming Tuesday. And I can definitely say as much useful as the unstoppable nade launcher is I love Leviathans Breath more for unstoppables

Dude I’m going to be honest with you the raid was such a waste of time. So far and toxic that I’m looking for another clan for me and kappy cause we planned on sitting through and figuring the raid out just for them to lose their shit when we explained what needed to be done. The are halfway with the raid and it’s taken us already about 7 hours so yeah it was not a very fun experience

The kills is that to get the catalyst or kills to finish the catalyst?

The filthy lucre part, just another 40 or so nightfall strikes to go :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Interesting, specifically a raid clan?

You’ll get them easy

A less toxic clan when it comes to raids and just general playing. You know how many times I’ve heard this weekend that bu gie hacks their game when the player in question is supposedly behind cover while they are standing in he open and get killed

Also find out if they will take out a casual like me who wants to raid sometime.

1 Like

Ah dude you just have to say when you want to raid. Deepstone Crypt kappy knows and with the new clan we will definitely be able to make a raiding team