Destiny 2 — The Final Shape

For the pc players here. We need 2 bodies for a raid. We can ask randos but figure it would be better to ask here. Any takers? Well explain everything in the raid and will take it really chill

When is it planned? I’ve got a toddler to tend to in the evenings, so only have time available after 20:30-ish.

1 Like

It’s tomorrow at 18:30 I think @Neokappy @Shrike

Ahhh, ok then. I won’t be able to join you guys. It’s dinner, bath and getting-to-bed time for the little one. Maybe next time!

1 Like

Definitely not going to be the last raid we are doing

When you guys want to do a late-night run, let me know. I can mostly do Friday or Saturday evenings, but can make a plan in a pinch during a week night. If it’s after 20:30, of course.

EDIT: I might need some help with a dungeon run as well. I’m busy completing the quest line for Xenophage and AFAIK the last part is in the Moon dungeon. I’ve never done any dungeon runs, so not sure I’ll be able to solo it.

2 Likes

My guy all you need to do is ask and I’ll organize help. All you need to do is just be on the last part of the quest easy

Is anyone playing tonight? Would love to play a bit tonight

2 Likes

I am gonna get home way to late to play tonight sorry guys

1 Like

Gaan jy join vir die raid?

1 Like

Also ek sien almal is gekick van die Invictus clan. Sal venaand met die Braai Masters praat en julle daar in kry

1 Like

ja ek kan join. Hoekom begin ons nie net ons eie clan nie?

2 Likes

Daars nie genoeg mense wat speel nie en dis ook baie werk om n nuwe clan se level op te kry hence why ons n groot clan join.

Die raid begin 18:30 as jy wil join

2 Likes

So I decided to masterwork my Chroma Rush. With Subsistence and Rampage traits I’ve got a near-endless weapon mag that just continually stacks damage against adds. Paired with a catalyst-enabled Trinity Ghoul I can easily clear most swarming encounters in a matter of seconds. With anti-barrier auto rifles mod it also makes taking out Vex Hydras an absolute breeze, as you don’t have to wait for the small window in the shield to do damage - just circle around to the eye and do precision hits constantly. For a power weapon I’m running any suitable machine gun, at the moment a Shattered Cipher with Field Prep and Surrounded - also aiding in add-clearing. I added a boss spec mod to do some nice boss damage as well.

Oh, and then I’m running top-tree Void on my hunter with Orpheus Rigs leg armour… Having all those glorious tethering orbs just nailing everything to the ground at the end of a Nightfall Strike is a truly satisfying feeling!

2 Likes

++ this. I only recently got the same rolls and it is my staple barrier slapping gun in solo hard stuffs.

2 Likes

During boss fights I usually do a pattern of boss damage → kill a couple of adds → revert back to boss → back to adds. That means I easily have a mag lasting 150 odd bullets before having to reload. Having an auto rifle loader mod also helps a lot to get you back to shooting as soon as possible.

1 Like

You really should join up with us ;-). Playing together is so much more fun. Let me know if you ever want to group up for anything.

1 Like

I’ll have to, soon enough. I have to do some group missions for a bunch of exotics…

1 Like

You running Shadowshot or Mobias Quiver? Cause the build I’m running focuses on high Mobility for dodge regen and the pair that with Graviton Forfeit makes ressing teammates in a sticky situation so much easier

Like Shrike said hit me up aswell if I don’t make any stupid bets I’m mostly online :mechanical_arm:

It is actually quite funny. I have been apologising a lot to my friends for asking them for help for some goals I have, only to find out that they enjoy it. From time to time I get to do the same and I must admit, it is actually so much fun participating in an activity for someone else that you don’t have to do yourself, even PVP, which I despise.

Just a warning: don’t ask me to help with jumping puzzles, I will help but will fail, over and over again.

2 Likes