Diablo IV — By Three They Come

Not at launch, I am afraid…

2 Likes

I had plans to, but recently life has thrown a curveball, not to mention the R/$ tanking.

2 Likes

if it ever costs about R300 i might get it, gonna need a better GPU first though.

4 Likes

Im also a nope, not a day one, maybe if it gets to about R500 but not at the current pricing

1 Like

With the way the rand is going I don’t think it’ll ever go lower unfortunately.

1 Like

lol same here with regards to pricing. Might also go for R500(depending on finances) like Wyvern said.
Coz I did play D3 alot so I’m sure I’ll get my money’s worth, but not the current price. Half or less is the only way.

1 Like

I know but its way out of reach for me, plus I honestly cant remember when I started my PC for gaming in recent days.

1 Like

Another valid point, having the time between life and load-shedding for a time-sink game like this.

3 Likes

That is my main reason currently.

1 Like

Sure, if it’s free on PS+ lol

2 Likes

The deluxe version has already been bought for me by my best friend who lives in the UK, the only string attached is that I “should” play with him :wink:

We do this a lot anyways. He even has a character in each game we play together that he plays just with me and keeps to my level/gear score/whatever so that we can have fun together.

So yes, will be playing as soon as it is downloaded/my number in the queue is up :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Would I have bought it otherwise? I think so, I have had SO many many many hours of fun in D1/2/3 that it is worth it in the long run.

5 Likes

I want to but I can’t at that price. Maybe I’ll change my mind closer to release but right now I just don’t think I can do it.

2 Likes

That’s really cool.

3 Likes

I’ll buy on or around day one. I have enough hours in D3 to justify the expense, and the beta reassured me that the looting is closer to loot 2.0 than auction house era.

2 Likes

I would love to play, but just cannot justify the expense at this time

1 Like

I am keeping an eye on the $ exchange rate to see if it improves after tanking. The server slam ran much better than the first beta on my aging PC, so want to get it.

2 Likes

Shout if you see it for a good price - you know where to find me

2 Likes

I would love to get it, but I’m not sure if it would be worth it at the current price. Live gives way to many other expenses. R500 would have been my max as well

2 Likes

Is your friend looking for more friends? Where do I send my CV? :wink:

5 Likes

I got a key with a new GPU. How big is this game? Hope the download size isn’t too big

3 Likes