Diablo IV — By Three They Come

nice, quite a bit cheaper but still over the top to me haha. but nice to know.

2 Likes

Did the same when I bought Diablo 2 Resurrected recently on sale. I play on EU servers, but buy in US. Haven’t had any issues.

3 Likes

That’s good to know, thanks!

1 Like

I still wont buy it day one

3 Likes

There’s another beta the weekend of 12 May. Woot!

Only until level 20 and you get a cosmetic item if you can beat the world boss during the weekend.

3 Likes

Hype intensifies!

2 Likes

Another mini open beta coming, so for anyone who wants to try it still before release

2 Likes

Your class, your way? Sounds like a Burger King commecial

3 Likes

This weekend is the server slam. I don’t normally play multiplayer but if any of you want to play co-op, to farm dungeons and take on Ashava on Sunday. I’m keen. I think I’ll do the first bit until level 20 on my own and then when the farming begins, I think it’ll be fun.

2 Likes

It’s the wife’s birthday this week, so I’ve got no idea what time I’ll have, but I’ll ping you if I’m online and over 20

3 Likes

suppose I can try, I think I got my char to level 20 in the initial beta unless they reset it?
I only get time to play games from 10pm. So anytime after that the whole weekend should be ok for me.

2 Likes

Haha sorry Dragonic but 10pm is pretty much the time I go to sleep. May go to bed a bit later this weekend though.

However, it is a brand new start and you will have to create a new character.

1 Like

oof, ok thanks for the heads up. Guess I can try out a different class at least and skip through most of the tedious stuff.

2 Likes

The Server Slam beta is now available for download.

6 Likes

Tried Ashava now and we couldn’t beat it. Most of us only had one legendary. Will try again at 9pm.

1 Like

Were you with randoms?

1 Like

Yeah, nobody wants to play with me. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Woohoo! Killed Ashava! The second group I was with was much better than the first.

3 Likes
4 Likes

So… who of you will be getting Diablo IV?

2 Likes