Diablo IV — By Three They Come

As someone that has a real slow internet download speed, I have asked around in worry about this. Seems to be about 45-50gb with normal textures, double that with a high texture pack.

3 Likes

what GPU did you get?

3 Likes

I already uninstalled the beta but it was around 72GB? Somewhere around there. That’s with the HD textures.

1 Like

RTX4080

6 Likes

nice wish I had that kind of money.

3 Likes

1 week to go until early acess!

3 Likes

1Am Wednesday morning the pre-download starts. Will take me a few days downloading it around loadshedding.

3 Likes

netplwiz, set pc to auto logon, set battle.net to auto start, set bios platform power to always on.

3 Likes
1 Like

I fell asleep listening to his boring voice. :sleeping:

1 Like

Made myself the same promise I have always made myself with a new much hyped game: read/watch/listen to no guides.

I have realised over the years that figuring it all out is part of the fun.

When I get tired of always being carried by my friend/s then I will get a current meta guide and make something that can keep up with the inevitable uber mentality.

3 Likes

I generally do the same, my first run is usually a super dom build.

3 Likes

That video just explains the terms or jargon, because it’s not always the same as previous titles, and they don’t have great explanations sometimes of what they mean.

I’m actually looking forward to completely cocking up my first build :joy:

Barbara is coming out of retirement, LFG!

3 Likes

Completely agree to all points. I watched that video and most of it went in one ear and out the other. Some of those stats and stuff are way overy paygrade.

I’ve never been one to follow guides or meta and just do what I find fun or interesting at the time, I hardly plan for the future either so my builds are always a cesspool.

1 Like
5 Likes

Much prefer him to Rhyker.

2 Likes

Looks quite positive so far.

5 Likes

Downloading the base game, no HD pack. It will add another 3-4 day wait. I play on 1080 on a normal monitor anyways, I doubt the difference will be huge in my case.

I can always download the pack some other day when I have 3-4 days where I don’t want to play :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Messed around a little in Diablo IV during the two betas and server slam. Didn’t get as much time during the server slam as I would’ve liked.

For those who might’ve come across the damage “bucket theory” stuff online…

4 Likes

With the community being a bit small here, I’ll be joining the MyBroadband clan. For those looking for a clan:

4 Likes