The SA clan is obvs LD: Load Shedding

7 Likes

My install finished! I’m ready for Error 37 on Tuesday

8 Likes

The old school Grim Wolves will also be up and running again - just without me

4 Likes

Dayum, that takes me back.

2 Likes

Also ready, contemplating taking one of my precious days off tomorrow but historically, that has always been a bad idea.

So I won’t. I know Blizz said that they are ready for the masses but I am not betting my leave days on that. Will play in my tea and lunch break :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Reach Level 100 on Hard Mode?! I probably couldn’t complete the Tutorial Level on Hard Mode. One of you legends can though. And then you could be immortalised on a statue of Lilith.

https://twitter.com/diablo/status/1664006211292004352?s=46&t=za2UipfMxR8ui07dFK_6Uw

4 Likes

Played for half hour, smooth. It felt really good being back in diablo, nostalgic too. So far the scenic design and atmosphere is top notch, a return to the original feel but with amazing graphics.

I can see this being a game I will be playing for a few years.

The cash shop cosmetics are massively expensive though, to be expected I guess. The whales can buy that stuff and keep the game going for me :wink:

First time through, I am reading everything, zooming in on all the scene items, inspecting everything, experiencing all. I love doing that. I know all my friends are zooming ahead and just have to live with the little bit of guilt I feel for not keeping up, one of them did pay for me to play after all.

There will be plenty of time to grind all the end game things later.

4 Likes

Nice concise review on MyBroadband for initial release. No spelling and grammatical errors, which is refreshing.

3 Likes

Wish I could play but ActiBlizz is blocking account sharing from accessing the early access version. I am sad.

2 Likes

I do actually try :smiley:

Some days are just crazier than others. And don’t blame me for Bloomberg’s or Daily Investor’s mistakes!

I’m also going to take it easy and play solo on my first playthrough.

Sadly no statue for me, @GregRedd :moyai:

5 Likes

It is just that some articles in MyBr are pretty bad for grammar.

2 Likes

Ok, I just played for 2 hours multiplayer with my friend. Oh my, amazing fun. Here is the thing, it allows just getting together, regardless of level and quest progression and just having a good fun challenge.

Everything scales to the player individual level, so if you are grouped with someone a lot higher level than you, you are fighting mobs at your level and they are fighting the same mobs at their level. Very interesting tech.

You can run around in the open world just doing random things and totally ignore the quests until you feel like doing them solo or not.

The skills have a lot of little synergies built in that you can explore.

I am loving this.

3 Likes

woah… this is definitely interesting!

1 Like

Another thing on scaling: mobs are not levelled by area, so no matter where you go, the mobs scale to you.

1 Like

Yeah, I like that. It gives you a challenge regardless of where you go, the downside being you never have a true sense of feeling like a levelling god that overpowers all enemies. Which could also alter the feeling of level progression.

1 Like

If D3 is anything to go by, that’s where world tiers come in. Once you hit level cap and start levelling for endgame, the challenge comes from world tier (difficulty) increases.

1 Like

Time to Druid!

3 Likes

2 Likes

LOL. And today is the day where my ISP has problems.

A handful of services are getting intermittent high latency, among them Google and Battle.net. Awesome.

2 Likes

Looks like Zelda is about to lose that GOTY23 title…

3 Likes