Diablo IV — By Three They Come

Game Pass is useless for me sadly.

I could always get bigger on Twitch to be able to afford new games/equipment :sweat_smile: If I could only do 15 hour streams every day…

4 Likes

I am really old school. I just don’t get wasting time watching someone play a game when you could be wasting the same time playing it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Shh, don’t spread that around, you’ll give people ideas… I’ve been gaining traction lately :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

This is my strategy currently. I’m burning to get into D4, but can’t justify that price right now…

3 Likes

For this exact reason I hardly go to the cinema anymore :smiley:

4 Likes

That makes sense! Something like Netflix/Disney/Showmax is insane value for money then.

3 Likes

Managed to play about an hour using the couch co-op workaround to invite myself into my friend’s game and then logging him out. It’s pretty great so far. Can’t wait to get stuck in from tomorrow.

2 Likes

6 Likes

I had a similar “doctors note” from BT Games when I got Diablo III, back in the day when I used to pre-order

3 Likes

And the queues are here. The early access was nice but now…

4 Likes

I quickly launched the game at around 06:30 this morning to check the queues, and I didn’t have to wait to get in.

How long did you queue?

2 Likes

Waited 20 minutes before giving up, was at 5:00

3 Likes

Been jammin since around 4 am and had no issues with queuing times, every time was less than a minute.

5 Likes

That’s weird. I played a bit this morning. Since 5:30 and there were no queues.

3 Likes

Are you playing on US servers or EU?

(Can you choose?)

2 Likes

Not that I can see.

2 Likes

Interesting point, since us console plebs don’t have a server host option which data centres do we connect to?

2 Likes

I’m assuming it’s the EU servers if you’re playing from South Africa. Nothing else would make sense.

1 Like

Ok fine.

8 Likes

Works with a gamepad. A man is getting old, mouse and keyboard is for work :joy:

4 Likes