Diablo IV — By Three They Come

1 Like

Finished the campaign last night, WOW, it was EPIC! The story and cut scenes are amazing. The environments are incredible when you explore. I am very impressed, no other ARPG can hold a candle to the detail in the environment.

Did the capstone dungeon to T3 solo, first try, to my absolute amazement! My reactions suck and I still did it. I did use quite a few legendaries that gave me a lot of tankiness, thank goodness or it would have been another story entirely.

Great game so far.

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/Diablo/status/1666101305595645952

#DiabloIV is the fastest selling Blizzard game of all-time.

4 Likes

yeah game prices will never drop haha

3 Likes

(source: https://twitter.com/LOWCOSTCOSPLAY)

5 Likes

Not a fan of big and flashy, I like my tribal look.

5 Likes

:joy:

If you seen the meat at Anat, after it’s been decently cut, but still sitting on the skewer. Kinda looks like her. Colour is closer too.

1 Like

Smaak a Shawarma now, thanks

3 Likes

Ahwe, we go get a shwarma, then we crash @Avatar 's party where ever the hell he is.

Been enjoying this game. It is stunning. Dialogue set pieces give me cinematic vibes. I am impatient to get to max level, but I realise that I don’t know shit about what’s going on, mechanics wise. So it’s better that I take my time. Also, so effortless to change skills, if what you chose isn’t working. :man_cook: :kiss:

Side note: where’s the chefs kiss emoji :expressionless:

4 Likes

Perfect workaround

2 Likes

It’s right here

:pinched_fingers:

3 Likes

Ftfy

5 Likes

Finally finding my groove. The barbarian is so awesome!

6 Likes

4 Likes

Oh look at that Diablo art. Err… nope, that’s in the game!

4 Likes

One redditor worked it out, and came up with $357 to get everything in the most cost-effective way possible. (That’s about R6500.)

I don’t think “true horror” is a fair description. Sure, there’s some relatively costly cosmetics* available, but there’s always the option to simply not buy them. Based on all the comments and positivity in this topic alone, I’m sure that you could not spend a single cent in the shop and still enjoy the heck out of the game.

* I say “relatively costly” as a multi ship owning Star Citizen spender :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Yeah, it is pretty egregious, not as bad as Immortals though but still. I worked it out to buy silver for a single complete gear set for around R450. That’s terrible, for a cosmetic item. Nonetheless, the argument still stands, you can choose not to buy it and ignore the store, which is what I chose to do, but it still remains in my game and is glaringly obvious. And this is a full-price game with a live service model, let’s not forget that either.

Nevertheless, I am enjoying my time with it.

5 Likes

The FOMO is real! I D3 still active? Maybe I will play some of that to get over this itch…

7 Likes

Come to the dark side. We have cookies

6 Likes

I’m telling you haha. Yeah I’m klapping D3 to distract me from this nonsense.

5 Likes