Diablo IV — By Three They Come

I think that when I eventually try out hardcore I will also try a thorns bleed build. Looks fun to play.

2 Likes

Actually I was wondering @aldyr and @MetalSoup .

Can you please give me your d4 armory links? It does sound like there’s something wrong there. Are you guys using the aspects, upgrading items and enchanting items?

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve got a similar feeling. My Rogue only started clearing screens effectively around lvl 55 when I got my aspects sorted and working together.

2 Likes

seems like if pick the wrong abilities with the wrong aspects then you just suck and it get expensive to try and fix if one is not following a guide

1 Like

A lot of it has been trial and error. It has been an expensive process for sure but still better than using a guide.

1 Like

Is it this? D4 Armory,

I doubt I will play the game again soon anyway.

2 Likes

You’ll be a lot more powerful if you upgrade all of your gear.

I didn’t even look at aspect synergies and such. Also I don’t know at what level you can start adding sockets but it will also help a lot if you socket all of your gear.

Also I notice that you aren’t using the main mechanic of the game. Removing and applying aspects. Plus none of your items are enchanted.

edit
Actually you may be removing and applying aspects. I thought D4 Armory would show it differently but it doesn’t. So I may be wrong there.

2 Likes

First sort out aspects, then upgrade, imo. About half the items on the rogue have aspects that don’t contribute whatsoever, and I’m not sure I see the sense in a build that likes having barrier up, but then has two escape mechanisms.

2 Likes

:man_shrugging: I don’t even know what any of that means. I’m over it.

2 Likes

It says I’m in a queue 🫨

User: aldyr#2298 if that’s helpful :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Also shows as queued on my side. Will have a look tomorrow if all goes well.

1 Like

Season 1 starts at 7pm.

Also they fixed the cinder drop rate problem.

2 Likes
1 Like

I can’t watch the video now but I played a short bit last night and I was still one shotting everything. I was squishier though.

Looking forward to season 1 tonight!

3 Likes

One hundred percent this.

3 Likes

Server issues persist. Just another Blizzard.net experience.

2 Likes

I don’t think they were expecting so many people. Luckily from the launch it shows they can spin up servers rather quickly but doubt if we’ll get to play properly in the next couple of hours.

I quit for now.

Pretty cool playing a sorceror. It feels completely different to a barbarian. And the malignant hearts are interesting. Have gotten 4 by now I think. Or 5 maybe.

2 Likes

I told myself I’d wait until the weekend to miss all the day 0 server issues (funny how everyone seems to be boycotting the game, but the servers still gets slammed with logins…) but I quickly logged in to roll my nerfsorc. It’s fun, but also need to get used to the CC mechanics. I’m used to a Penetrating Shot Rogue right now, so it goes build combo points → imbue → line up shot → shoot, repeat, with relocation to line up the shot doubling for staying out of trouble. Looks like Sorc needs to teleport a lot more often.

3 Likes

I quickly played a bit this morning and finished chapter 1.

Playing sorcerer after playing barbarian pre-season is quite an adjustment. With a barbarian you just run straight into anything you see. Now it’s the other way around.

Also I’m so used to having a high level character. With my barb I never had to worry about resources. Now with a sorcerer every 5 seconds I’m out of mana. I haven’t had a proper look at the skills to decide how I’ll fix it. For now I just pick random things that look like fun. Going the fire route.

3 Likes

Yeah, starting anew has you rethinking how you play if you’re used to a high-level build.

I have opted for a Druid this time around, no reason just a preference. My initial thought is a lightning/earth build, not sure about all the skills and resources yet, still figuring things out. I think @MalicE has had a Druid as a main, perhaps you can give some insights?

3 Likes