Diablo IV — By Three They Come

I started a Necro build. Ya resources is a problem almost and did die a few time because I had no bodies for minions

3 Likes

Druid is a tank. I’m on the Pulverize build now but it’s a tricky one to complete cause the main aspect you need to get that thing online is Shockwave and the drop rate for it is horrid. I’ve only gotten one now at like lvl 62. The new OP build is Wolfnado, busy switching over to that now.

4 Likes
1 Like

The hearts for season 1 once again show how badly the classes are balanced against each other. The necro and druid get early hearts that are insanely powerful, while the rogue gets really bad ones and the sorc gets pretty meh ones compared.

Both the necro and the druid get a heart (not even the wrathful one) that can pull mobs in and control them. Which is incredibly powerful. The necro one is exceptionally so when paired with corpse tendrils, it completely bypasses the cooldown on this powerful skill.

I really wonder how their design team sits down and compares these features in their software with each other.

1 Like

I haven’t gotten that one yet…

1 Like

Inexorable Force for Druid: Up to 30-50 Distant enemies are pulled toward you while you have an Ultimate Skill active.

The Sacrilegious for Necromancer: Walking near a Corpse automatically activates an equipped Corpse Skill every second, dealing 40-30% reduced damage.

The necro one triggers corpse tendrils every second if you are next to a corpse. It means you have a usually 12 second ability chain crowd controlling mobs over and over again.

1 Like

aaaah yeah I’ve gotten that one, but had to replace it when I got Aspect of Explosive Mist

1 Like

I see, you replaced it because you were concerned that your bloodmist cooldown would not decrease. I am using the heart to generate a ton of blood orbs with corpse tendrils as well as the CC, the blood orbs keep my minions healed up nicely.

1 Like

no there were no corpses for the bloodmist to explode when I have the heart on.

but it’s temporary, Explosive Mist isn’t actually part of my build, it’s just a placeholder right now

1 Like

Bone Spear Necro with some OK gear and the Sacrilegious Heart (activate Corps Skill) is seriously OP. I just completed the lvl70 Capstone dungeon at lvl61.

1 Like

Season has only been active for a few days, how the heck are you at that level already?! It never ceases to amaze me.

2 Likes

At WT4 I could not survive without it. It is the only escape button necros have to get out of CC

1 Like

yeah no Bloodmist is in the build, just not the aspect that makes the corpses explode

1 Like

I had started with Rogue and hit level 20 or so, and I am beginning to question my build.

Naturally, I need to satiate my ADD and rolled a Druid, Sorcerer, and Necro. I got them all to around levels 10-15 and I am now torn between which to “main”. Keeping in mind my Barbarian is my Eternal realm main.

1 Like

My plan for my minion necro was to keep the pets alive using blood orb healing and it is going really well. Still have to see when I get to WT3 and on if that will still work though. Trying to maximise the amount of blood orbs lying around.

I am feeling the need to cry about the fact that I don’t have enough time to also play a druid, I have such a nice concept in mind to run with the hearts. No bear or wolf for me, I really just want to be a storm druid!

1 Like

Very much my idea too. I want my Druid to be purely elemental. Currently rolling in all lightning and a little earth to negate damage and buff defences.

2 Likes

Okay, so I’ve been focusing on my Druid tonight and got almost all my skill slots with only blue storm skills and it’s really starting to feel good and popping nicely. Feeling good.

2 Likes

If anyone was holding out for a discount, it didn’t take long,

5 Likes

It needs to be at least 50% off for e to even consider

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for this discount to convince me, now that it’s here I’m both broke and too distracted with Grim Dawn

1 Like