Diablo IV — By Three They Come

Update: It looks like the YouTuber in question may have pulled them down to reupload them with a watermark. Or this guy (crazygamer) managed to rip and reupload them. Who knows.

Update 2: Almost certainly a rip :frowning:. The original Sorceress and Druid playthrough was uploaded at 2160p60 and this is in 1080p30 :sob:

3 Likes

Also

7 Likes

hell yes diablo 2, all we hope for now is that all they change are he graphics and they don’t go screwing around with anything else with the game.

3 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

I would have considered buying this game but it’s just so stupid expensive. At this point I’ll rather hope and wait until it appears on Game Pass or something.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Anyone in the US feel like having some KFC. I would really like a beta key.

5 Likes

I just want the ‘sandwich’!

3 Likes

this made me laugh:

When is the Diablo 4 Open Beta?

March 17-19 for players who have pre-ordered Diablo 4, or taken part in the KFC Double Down promo.
March 24-26 for everyone else, and vegetarians.

3 Likes

Production testing is only done next year :smirk:

2 Likes

Will any of you be playing this weekend?

I’ve got serious fomo but will be sitting out. Will play the open beta next week.

If I’ll actually buy the game, that’s a tough one. I love Diablo and want to play it so badly. But the game costs a fortune and takes up all of your time. So will have to think about it.

2 Likes

Friend is buying it for me but I will not be playing before release, reasons:

1. Anything you do now will be whiped, what is the point?
  2. It will take me as long as the weekend and more just to download it, so will not be able to play anyway
3 Likes

I will probably just watch some streams, muted. I don’t need their yapping in my ears, but I do want to see what’s up.

2 Likes

I’ll join the open beta next week, agree with Soli, game is kaas expensive. So I’ll wait it out.

2 Likes

In fact I feel like starting a new D3 seasonal char just for old times sake.

2 Likes

Jas. Leave that kak in the bin

2 Likes

But Kelvin! I lis for an RPG run that I will likely abandon within 3 weeks. also you played waaaaaay more than me so obvs you are played out.

1 Like

haha I’ve also just started playing D3.

1 Like